- 1 kilogram fresh rhubarb
- 2 cup white sugar
- 2 teaspoon grated orange zest
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup water
- pikelets, whipped cream to serve (optional)
- 1In a saucepan, combine rhubarb, sugar, orange zest, orange juice and water.
- 2Bring to the boil, then cook over medium-low heat, stirring occasionally, for 45 minutes or until thick (jam will thicken more as it cools).
- 3Ladle jam into hot, sterile jars and seal with lids.
- 4Serve with hot pikelets and whipped cream.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Quick & easy minestroneYesterday 2:24am
- Salmon parcels with kipfler potatoesYesterday 12:03am
- 12 brussels sprouts recipesJul 18, 2019
- Ultimate greek saladJul 18, 2019
- Parsnip noodles with spicy lamb meatball raguJul 17, 2019
- 10 oat dessert and snack recipesJul 17, 2019
- Mint jellyJul 17, 2019
- 12 brilliant baked cheesecakesJul 17, 2019
- Roasted sumac chicken with baby vegetablesJul 16, 2019
- Pickled baby beetrootJul 16, 2019
- Easy bolognese recipesJul 16, 2019
- Layered banana butterscotch cakeJul 15, 2019
- French toastJul 13, 2019
- Fabulous French recipesJul 13, 2019
- Slow cooker beef rendangJul 13, 2019