- 1 kilogram fresh rhubarb
- 2 cup white sugar
- 2 teaspoon grated orange zest
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup water
- pikelets, whipped cream to serve (optional)
- 1In a saucepan, combine rhubarb, sugar, orange zest, orange juice and water.
- 2Bring to the boil, then cook over medium-low heat, stirring occasionally, for 45 minutes or until thick (jam will thicken more as it cools).
- 3Ladle jam into hot, sterile jars and seal with lids.
- 4Serve with hot pikelets and whipped cream.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Chilli barbecued haloumi recipe with zucchini saladYesterday 4:00pm
- Sticky date pudding with butterscotch sauceMar 21, 2019
- Pommes AnnaMar 20, 2019
- Chocolate Easter frecklesMar 20, 2019
- Noughts and crosses chocolate chip easter bunsMar 20, 2019
- 7 creative ways to take damper to the next levelMar 19, 2019
- Easy hot cross bunsMar 18, 2019
- Cream-free spaghetti carbonaraMar 14, 2019
- Goan fish curry with low-carb cauliflower riceMar 13, 2019
- Low-carb turkey and kale lasagneMar 13, 2019
- Mega mushroom burgersMar 13, 2019
- Spinach and ricotta-stuffed chicken parmigianaMar 11, 2019
- Fennel, lemon, pea & prawn risottoMar 11, 2019
- Sweet potato pizza with fig and pancettaMar 11, 2019