- 1 kilogram fresh rhubarb
- 2 cup white sugar
- 2 teaspoon grated orange zest
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup water
- pikelets, whipped cream to serve (optional)
- 1In a saucepan, combine rhubarb, sugar, orange zest, orange juice and water.
- 2Bring to the boil, then cook over medium-low heat, stirring occasionally, for 45 minutes or until thick (jam will thicken more as it cools).
- 3Ladle jam into hot, sterile jars and seal with lids.
- 4Serve with hot pikelets and whipped cream.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Bread and butter picklesJan 14, 2019
- Scrambled tofu wrapsJan 14, 2019
- Vegan "shepherdless" pieJan 14, 2019
- Sashimi tuna poke bowlJan 14, 2019
- Apricot choc-chip muesli barsJan 10, 2019
- Prawn, kale, and chickpea tabboulehJan 10, 2019
- Classic carrot cake with cream cheese frostingJan 10, 2019
- Sweet potato brownies with espresso toppingJan 10, 2019
- Kale and quinoa frittataJan 10, 2019
- Sage & zucchini-wrapped haloumi saladJan 09, 2019
- Soft polenta with mushroom raguJan 09, 2019
- Spaghetti squash con quesoJan 09, 2019
- Mango cheesecake tart with palm sugar syrupJan 09, 2019