Red tofu curry
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 medium red onion (170g), sliced thinly
- 1/3 cup (100g) red curry paste
- 1 cup (250ml) coconut milk
- 1/2 cup (125ml) water
- 400 gram baby carrots, trimmed
- 175 gram broccolini, trimmed
- 200 gram fried tofu puffs, halved
- 100 gram snow peas, trimmed
- 1 cup loosely packed fresh coriander (cilantro) sprigs
Red tofu curry
- 1Heat oil in a medium saucepan over medium heat; cook onion, stirring, 3 minutes until softened slightly.
- 2Add curry paste, coconut milk, the water and carrots to pan, bring to a simmer; cook, stirring, for 4 minutes.
- 3Add broccolini and tofu puffs; cook for 2 minutes. Add snow peas; simmer for 1 minute or until just tender. Season to taste,
- 4Serve curry topped with coriander.
This recipe is not suitable to freeze.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Classic lamingtonsYesterday 8:00pm
- Lamington popsYesterday 1:00pm
- Beet and black bean burgerJan 23, 2020
- Sticky wing with sesame saltJan 23, 2020
- Salmon and potato salad with mustardy dressingJan 23, 2020
- How to bake basic damper while campingJan 23, 2020
- Korean-style barbecued chicken riceJan 23, 2020
- "Eat your greens" chicken saladJan 23, 2020
- Sticky pork with sweet and sour saladJan 23, 2020
- Broccoli and paneer saag curryJan 23, 2020
- Roast pumpkin dip with spiced chickpeasJan 23, 2020
- Szechuan-style chilli eggplantJan 23, 2020
- Paper cup popsiclesJan 23, 2020
- Green minestrone with pestoJan 23, 2020