Red tofu curry
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 medium red onion (170g), sliced thinly
- 1/3 cup (100g) red curry paste
- 1 cup (250ml) coconut milk
- 1/2 cup (125ml) water
- 400 gram baby carrots, trimmed
- 175 gram broccolini, trimmed
- 200 gram fried tofu puffs, halved
- 100 gram snow peas, trimmed
- 1 cup loosely packed fresh coriander (cilantro) sprigs
Red tofu curry
- 1Heat oil in a medium saucepan over medium heat; cook onion, stirring, 3 minutes until softened slightly.
- 2Add curry paste, coconut milk, the water and carrots to pan, bring to a simmer; cook, stirring, for 4 minutes.
- 3Add broccolini and tofu puffs; cook for 2 minutes. Add snow peas; simmer for 1 minute or until just tender. Season to taste,
- 4Serve curry topped with coriander.
This recipe is not suitable to freeze.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Prawn and vegetable Okonomiyaki - Japanese pancakeYesterday 12:58am
- Cauliflower recipesMay 06, 2021
- Old-fashioned curried sausagesMay 06, 2021
- What food is in season in May?May 06, 2021
- Baked cauliflowerMay 06, 2021
- Thai beef saladMay 06, 2021
- Perfect panna cotta recipesMay 06, 2021
- Sensational sweet tartsMay 06, 2021
- Apple turnoversMay 06, 2021
- Lemon meringue pieMay 06, 2021
- Fruit mince sliceMay 06, 2021
- Tasty treats for Mother's Day morning teaMay 05, 2021
- Delicious breakfast recipes for Mother's DayMay 04, 2021
- Pizza dough and basic tomato sauceMay 04, 2021
- Star anise, soy and beer-braised beef shinMay 04, 2021