- 150 grams fresh or frozen raspberries
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 vanilla bean
- 1 cup (280g) greek-style yoghurt
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon rind
- 1½ tablespoons honey, extra
- 1Place raspberries, juice and honey in a medium bowl; crush berries using a fork. Spoon 1 tablespoon of the raspberry mixture into the base of each of six ⅓ cup (80ml) dariole moulds or paper cups. Freeze for 1 hour or until firm.
- 2Meanwhile, split vanilla bean in half lengthways; scrape seeds into medium bowl. Whisk in yoghurt, rind and extra honey until combined. Fold in remaining raspberry mixture to form a ripple effect.
- 3Divide mixture between moulds; insert a pop stick into each. Freeze overnight.
- 4Dips moulds quickly in hot water; turn out.
You will need to begin this recipe a day ahead. You will need 6 pop sticks. It will be easier to finely grate the rind from the lemon before you squeeze the juice.Pops can be made up to a week ahead.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Our best homemade sausage rollsToday 1:00pm
- Fruit mince piesToday 1:00pm
- Classic Christmas trifleToday 6:13am
- How to make the perfect Christmas puddingToday 1:58am
- Basic sausage rollsToday 1:00am
- Creamed corn and bacon cob loafToday 12:50am
- Pumpkin, spinach and fetta frittataYesterday 11:00pm
- Spinach dip cob loafYesterday 11:00pm
- Quiche LorraineYesterday 10:55pm
- Chana dhal with chutney yoghurtYesterday 10:26pm
- How to cook lamb backstrapYesterday 1:00pm
- Lemonade sconesYesterday 1:00pm
- Classic steamed Christmas puddingYesterday 1:00pm
- FlorentinesYesterday 1:00pm
- Lobster mornayYesterday 1:00pm
- 13 outstanding Christmas dessertsYesterday 1:00pm