- 250 gram fresh or frozen raspberries
- 1 cup (220g) sugar
- 1 litre (4 cups) water
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1.5 litre (6 cups) sparkling mineral water, chilled
- fresh raspberries for serving, extra for serving
- 1Combine the raspberries and sugar in a medium saucepan with the water. Bring to the boil; simmer gently over clew heat for 30 minutes or until reduced to 3 1/2 cups. Remove from the heat, add the juice; cool. Push through a sieve into a large jug; refrigerate until cold.
- 2Just before serving, add the mineral water to taste; serve with extra raspberries and ice.
Suitable to freeze before adding mineral water.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Chocolate chip cookiesMar 05, 2021
- Our best cupcake recipesMar 04, 2021
- TiramisuMar 04, 2021
- 20 indulgent dark chocolate recipesMar 04, 2021
- Easy hot cross bunsMar 04, 2021
- Meat piesMar 04, 2021
- Spaghetti marinaraMar 04, 2021
- Beef stroganoffMar 04, 2021
- Peanut butter and jelly french toastMar 04, 2021
- Perfect kids' party foodMar 04, 2021
- Curried sausagesMar 04, 2021
- TabboulehMar 04, 2021
- Harissa and maple pumpkin soupMar 04, 2021
- Lentil sausage rolls with tomato sumac saladMar 04, 2021