- 150 gram butter, chopped
- 200 gram dark eating chocolate, chopped
- 1 cup (220g) caster sugar
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 eggs, beaten lightly
- 1/2 cup (75g) plain flour
- 1/2 cup (75g) self-raising flour
- 100 gram white eating chocolate, chopped
- 150 gram frozen raspberries
- 1Preheat the oven to moderate, 180°C (160°C fan-forced). Grease a deep 19cm-square cake pan, line base and two opposite sides with baking paper.
- 2Melt butter and dark chocolate in a medium heatproof bowl over a saucepan of simmering water.
- 3Stir in the sugar and vanilla, then the eggs, sifted flours, white chocolate and raspberries.
- 4Spread the mixture into prepared pan; bake in a moderate oven for about 35 minutes or until just firm. Cool in pan.
- 5Turn out; cut into squares.