- 150 gram butter, chopped
- 200 gram dark eating chocolate, chopped
- 1 cup (220g) caster sugar
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 eggs, beaten lightly
- 1/2 cup (75g) plain flour
- 1/2 cup (75g) self-raising flour
- 100 gram white eating chocolate, chopped
- 150 gram frozen raspberries
- 1Preheat the oven to moderate, 180°C (160°C fan-forced). Grease a deep 19cm-square cake pan, line base and two opposite sides with baking paper.
- 2Melt butter and dark chocolate in a medium heatproof bowl over a saucepan of simmering water.
- 3Stir in the sugar and vanilla, then the eggs, sifted flours, white chocolate and raspberries.
- 4Spread the mixture into prepared pan; bake in a moderate oven for about 35 minutes or until just firm. Cool in pan.
- 5Turn out; cut into squares.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Chorizo and capscium savoury bread puddingFeb 13, 2019
- Caramel cheesecake sliceFeb 13, 2019
- Delicious recipes to back up your gut healthFeb 13, 2019
- Valentine's Day dinners worth staying in forFeb 12, 2019
- Turmeric dosa with green chilli potatoesFeb 10, 2019
- Healthy steamed fish and vegetable parcelsFeb 10, 2019
- Vegan tiramisuFeb 10, 2019
- Indian-style gnocchi with green veg masalaFeb 10, 2019
- Grain-free coconut granolaFeb 10, 2019
- Banana, coconut & rosemary nice-creamFeb 10, 2019
- Gluten-free buckwheat waffles with golden syrupFeb 10, 2019
- How to cook burghulFeb 10, 2019
- Vegetable lasagneFeb 10, 2019