- 1/4 cup low-gi cane sugar
- 1 vanilla bean, split
- 3/4 cup water
- 300 gram frozen raspberries
- 2 2/3 cup low-fat plain yoghurt
- 1Combine vanilla bean and water in a small saucepan; stir over low heat for 4 minutes or until sugar is dissolved. Bring to the boil without stirring; reduce heat, simmer for 10 minutes or until syrupy.
- 2Remove vanilla bean; cool. Blend cooled syrup and raspberries until smooth. Very gently swirl in yoghurt.
- 3Pour into fourteen 2 ⅓ cup (80ml) ice-block moulds. Freeze overnight or until firm.
Don't stir the yoghurt into the raspberry mixture or you will lose the marbled effect. It will swirl naturally when you pour the mixture into the moulds. Use a skewer to swirl it once in the moulds, if necessary. You could use frozen strawberries, cherries or mango.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Chorizo and capscium savoury bread puddingFeb 13, 2019
- Caramel cheesecake sliceFeb 13, 2019
- Delicious recipes to back up your gut healthFeb 13, 2019
- Valentine's Day dinners worth staying in forFeb 12, 2019
- Turmeric dosa with green chilli potatoesFeb 10, 2019
- Healthy steamed fish and vegetable parcelsFeb 10, 2019
- Vegan tiramisuFeb 10, 2019
- Indian-style gnocchi with green veg masalaFeb 10, 2019
- Grain-free coconut granolaFeb 10, 2019
- Banana, coconut & rosemary nice-creamFeb 10, 2019
- Gluten-free buckwheat waffles with golden syrupFeb 10, 2019
- How to cook burghulFeb 10, 2019
- Vegetable lasagneFeb 10, 2019