- 1/4 cup low-gi cane sugar
- 1 vanilla bean, split
- 3/4 cup water
- 300 gram frozen raspberries
- 2 2/3 cup low-fat plain yoghurt
- 1Combine vanilla bean, sugar and water in a small saucepan; stir over low heat for 4 minutes or until sugar is dissolved. Bring to the boil without stirring; reduce heat, simmer for 10 minutes or until syrupy.
- 2Remove vanilla bean; cool. Blend cooled syrup and raspberries until smooth. Very gently swirl in yoghurt.
- 3Pour into fourteen 2 ⅓ cup (80ml) ice-block moulds. Freeze overnight or until firm.
Don't stir the yoghurt into the raspberry mixture or you will lose the marbled effect. It will swirl naturally when you pour the mixture into the moulds. Use a skewer to swirl it once in the moulds, if necessary. You could use frozen strawberries, cherries or mango.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- 14 party recipes that are perfect for your next gatheringYesterday 5:18am
- South-East Asian dinner recipesMay 31, 2020
- Peach galetteMay 31, 2020
- What food is in season in June?May 31, 2020
- Pineapple upside-down cakeMay 31, 2020
- Ultimate slow cooker ideas for winterMay 31, 2020
- Impossible pieMay 31, 2020
- Pumpkin sconesMay 31, 2020
- 14 sweet & savoury buttermilk recipesMay 31, 2020
- Custard tartMay 31, 2020
- 27 brilliant ways to use barley in your recipesMay 31, 2020
- Banana cake recipesMay 31, 2020
- Vietnamese beef brisketMay 29, 2020
- Baked rice custardMay 29, 2020
- Easy guacamoleMay 28, 2020
- Boeuf bourguignonMay 28, 2020