- 1/4 cup low-gi cane sugar
- 1 vanilla bean, split
- 3/4 cup water
- 300 gram frozen raspberries
- 2 2/3 cup low-fat plain yoghurt
- 1Combine vanilla bean and water in a small saucepan; stir over low heat for 4 minutes or until sugar is dissolved. Bring to the boil without stirring; reduce heat, simmer for 10 minutes or until syrupy.
- 2Remove vanilla bean; cool. Blend cooled syrup and raspberries until smooth. Very gently swirl in yoghurt.
- 3Pour into fourteen 2 ⅓ cup (80ml) ice-block moulds. Freeze overnight or until firm.
Don't stir the yoghurt into the raspberry mixture or you will lose the marbled effect. It will swirl naturally when you pour the mixture into the moulds. Use a skewer to swirl it once in the moulds, if necessary. You could use frozen strawberries, cherries or mango.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Easter chocolate bunny bottomsToday 12:54am
- Easter bunny cakeYesterday 5:00pm
- Slow-cooked pickled porkApr 15, 2019
- Sausage casseroleApr 15, 2019
- PikeletsApr 15, 2019
- The best Anzac biscuit recipe of all timeApr 15, 2019
- Creamy bacon and fish pie with potato toppingApr 14, 2019
- Roast lambApr 14, 2019
- Roasted mushroom with baked eggsApr 10, 2019
- Chicken skewers with peach caprese saladApr 05, 2019
- Malted hazelnut layer cakeApr 05, 2019
- Salted caramelsApr 04, 2019
- Plum & hazelnut clafoutisApr 04, 2019
- Chocolate freckle Easter eggsApr 02, 2019
- White chocolate Easter bunny cupcakesApr 01, 2019