- 1/4 cup low-gi cane sugar
- 1 vanilla bean, split
- 3/4 cup water
- 300 gram frozen raspberries
- 2 2/3 cup low-fat plain yoghurt
- 1Combine vanilla bean, sugar and water in a small saucepan; stir over low heat for 4 minutes or until sugar is dissolved. Bring to the boil without stirring; reduce heat, simmer for 10 minutes or until syrupy.
- 2Remove vanilla bean; cool. Blend cooled syrup and raspberries until smooth. Very gently swirl in yoghurt.
- 3Pour into fourteen 2 ⅓ cup (80ml) ice-block moulds. Freeze overnight or until firm.
Don't stir the yoghurt into the raspberry mixture or you will lose the marbled effect. It will swirl naturally when you pour the mixture into the moulds. Use a skewer to swirl it once in the moulds, if necessary. You could use frozen strawberries, cherries or mango.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- 20 homemade muesli bars and snack barsToday 5:29am
- Nectarine and almond tarte tatinToday 2:23am
- 25 pasta recipesToday 1:08am
- Garlic prawns with sourdough toastToday 12:23am
- Classic lamingtonsYesterday 8:00pm
- 36 vegan dinners for the familyYesterday 1:00pm
- 22 salad recipes that are surprisingly excitingYesterday 1:00pm
- Thermomix Swedish meatballs with gravy and horseradish mashYesterday 1:00pm
- 22 healthy snacks to get you through the dayYesterday 1:00pm
- Healthy quinoa saladsYesterday 1:00pm
- Beer-battered fish and chipsYesterday 1:00pm
- 23 fish cakes recipes for easy dinnersYesterday 1:00pm
- 17 sensational seafood stews and casserolesYesterday 1:00pm
- Thai beef saladYesterday 1:00pm
- Summer puddingYesterday 1:00pm