- 1/4 cup low-gi cane sugar
- 1 vanilla bean, split
- 3/4 cup water
- 300 gram frozen raspberries
- 2 2/3 cup low-fat plain yoghurt
- 1Combine vanilla bean and water in a small saucepan; stir over low heat for 4 minutes or until sugar is dissolved. Bring to the boil without stirring; reduce heat, simmer for 10 minutes or until syrupy.
- 2Remove vanilla bean; cool. Blend cooled syrup and raspberries until smooth. Very gently swirl in yoghurt.
- 3Pour into fourteen 2 ⅓ cup (80ml) ice-block moulds. Freeze overnight or until firm.
Don't stir the yoghurt into the raspberry mixture or you will lose the marbled effect. It will swirl naturally when you pour the mixture into the moulds. Use a skewer to swirl it once in the moulds, if necessary. You could use frozen strawberries, cherries or mango.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Tom yum fried rice with prawnsSep 16, 2019
- Quinoa recipes that really hit the spotSep 16, 2019
- Creamy chicken and pasta saladSep 16, 2019
- Vegetarian lasagne recipesSep 11, 2019
- Juice recipes to rival those bought in-storeSep 11, 2019
- Jerk fish & slaw salad cupsSep 10, 2019
- Mixed berry and ricotta tartSep 10, 2019
- Chicken, burghul & pomegranate saladSep 09, 2019
- Fudgy choc-cherry biscuitsSep 06, 2019
- Flourless chocolate hazelnut cakeSep 06, 2019
- Potato bakeSep 06, 2019
- Spinach dip cob loafSep 06, 2019
- Quiche LorraineSep 05, 2019