- 1/4 cup low-gi cane sugar
- 1 vanilla bean, split
- 3/4 cup water
- 300 gram frozen raspberries
- 2 2/3 cup low-fat plain yoghurt
- 1Combine vanilla bean, sugar and water in a small saucepan; stir over low heat for 4 minutes or until sugar is dissolved. Bring to the boil without stirring; reduce heat, simmer for 10 minutes or until syrupy.
- 2Remove vanilla bean; cool. Blend cooled syrup and raspberries until smooth. Very gently swirl in yoghurt.
- 3Pour into fourteen 2 ⅓ cup (80ml) ice-block moulds. Freeze overnight or until firm.
Don't stir the yoghurt into the raspberry mixture or you will lose the marbled effect. It will swirl naturally when you pour the mixture into the moulds. Use a skewer to swirl it once in the moulds, if necessary. You could use frozen strawberries, cherries or mango.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- 13 delicious chicken drumstick ideasYesterday 2:00pm
- Super-simple chicken parmigianaYesterday 2:00pm
- Veal braciole with rice and peasYesterday 2:00pm
- Chicken carbonara baked pastaYesterday 2:00pm
- Beef mince and rice burritosYesterday 3:11am
- Creative ways with celeriacAug 07, 2022
- Beef and lentil curryAug 07, 2022
- Gluten-free peanut butter cookiesAug 07, 2022
- Apple streusel sliceAug 07, 2022
- 22 cost effective meals using mince and riceAug 07, 2022
- Lemon deliciousAug 07, 2022
- Salsa verdeAug 06, 2022
- Potatoes with lemon and tomatoAug 05, 2022
- Popcorn butterscotch squaresAug 05, 2022