- 1/4 cup low-gi cane sugar
- 1 vanilla bean, split
- 3/4 cup water
- 300 gram frozen raspberries
- 2 2/3 cup low-fat plain yoghurt
- 1Combine vanilla bean, sugar and water in a small saucepan; stir over low heat for 4 minutes or until sugar is dissolved. Bring to the boil without stirring; reduce heat, simmer for 10 minutes or until syrupy.
- 2Remove vanilla bean; cool. Blend cooled syrup and raspberries until smooth. Very gently swirl in yoghurt.
- 3Pour into fourteen 2 ⅓ cup (80ml) ice-block moulds. Freeze overnight or until firm.
Don't stir the yoghurt into the raspberry mixture or you will lose the marbled effect. It will swirl naturally when you pour the mixture into the moulds. Use a skewer to swirl it once in the moulds, if necessary. You could use frozen strawberries, cherries or mango.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- How to make Aussie meat pies in the pie makerJul 22, 2021
- How to make apple pies in your pie makerJul 22, 2021
- Custard tartJul 22, 2021
- Make these beef taco pies in your pie makerJul 22, 2021
- Make butter chicken roti pies in your pie makerJul 22, 2021
- How to make custard tarts in your pie makerJul 22, 2021
- 18 vegetarian lasagne recipesJul 22, 2021
- Very green veggie curryJul 21, 2021
- Spiced vegetable biryaniJul 21, 2021
- Cherry lattice pies for your pie makerJul 21, 2021
- Chicken and vegetable risottoJul 21, 2021