- 200 gram amaretti biscuits
- 2 tablespoon caster (superfine) sugar
- 75 gram butter, melted
- 250 gram strawberries, sliced
- 150 gram raspberries
- 2 teaspoon icing (confectioners') sugar
- 500 gram cream cheese
- 300 gram ricotta
- 1 cup caster (superfine) sugar
- 1/3 cup (80ml) milk
- 3 eggs
- 125 gram raspberries
- 1Grease a 20cm springform pan. Line base and side with baking paper.
- 2Process biscuits and caster sugar until fine. With motor operating, gradually add butter until well combined. Press biscuit mixture over base of tin using the back of a spoon. Place tin on an oven tray; refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- 3Preheat oven to 150°C.
- 4Make raspberry ricotta filling: Process cream cheese, ricotta, sugar and milk until smooth. Add eggs; process until combined. Transfer mixture to a large bowl; fold in raspberries. Pour filling into pan.
- 5Bake cheesecake for 50 minutes or until cooked around the edge and slightly wobbly in the middle. Turn oven off; cool cheesecake in oven 1 hour with the door ajar. (The top of the cheesecake may crack slightly on cooling, but it will be covered with berries before serving.) Refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight, until firm.
- 6Just before serving, top cheesecake with combined berries; dust with icing sugar.
You will need to start this recipe the day before. Amaretti are small Italian biscuits made from almonds, available from delis and supermarkets. Depending on the design of the springform pan you’re using, lock the base in upside down so that the base is level; this will make it easy to remove the cheesecake from the base.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- The-night-before Christmas ice-cream cakeYesterday 11:50pm
- Lemon meringue sliceYesterday 1:00pm
- Hash brownsYesterday 1:00pm
- CassataYesterday 1:00pm
- How to make the perfect Christmas puddingYesterday 1:58am
- Julie Goodwin shares her chocolate trifle recipeNov 20, 2019
- Melting momentsNov 20, 2019
- Best ever Christmas fruit cake recipeNov 20, 2019
- Fresh apricot jamNov 20, 2019
- Super-moist rich fruit cakeNov 20, 2019
- Spiced Christmas biscuitsNov 20, 2019
- Moist Christmas cakeNov 20, 2019
- Brandy custardNov 20, 2019
- Classic trifleNov 20, 2019
- Curried prawnsNov 20, 2019