- 40 gram butter
- 375 gram rainbow chard, trimmed, shredded coarsely
- 8 eggs
- 2/3 cup (50g) finely grated pecorino cheese
- 50 gram gorgonzola cheese
- 50 gram firm ricotta
- 100 gram rocket (arugula) leaves
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 cup (20g) grated pecorino cheese, extra
- 1Preheat grill (broiler).
- 2Heat half the butter in two 20cm (base measurement) frying pans over high heat; cook rainbow chard, stirring, until wilted. Remove from pan; drain well.
- 3Combine eggs, rainbow chard and pecorino in a large jug; season.
- 4Melt remaining butter in same pans; pour in egg mixture, top with gorgonzola and ricotta. Cook over medium-low heat, about 5 minutes or until frittatas are almost set.
- 5Place frittatas under grill; grill about 5 minutes or until set and browned lightly.
- 6Combine rocket, oil, juice and extra pecorino in a medium bowl; serve with frittatas.
We cooked the mixture in two smaller frying pans but you can make one large frittata in a large 25cm (base measurement) frying pan; cook the frittata, over medium-low heat, about 10 minutes at step 4, then cook under the grill as recipe suggests. When the frying pans go under the grill in this recipe, ensure you use pans with ovenproof handles. Or, you can cover the handles with a few layers of foil to protect them from the heat.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- The basic crepe recipe every cook needsNov 25, 2021
- Fresh apricot jamNov 25, 2021
- Honey and orange glazed hamNov 25, 2021
- 35 side dishes to complete your Christmas mealNov 25, 2021
- Passionfruit yoghurt cupcakesNov 25, 2021
- Bear clawsNov 25, 2021
- Five ingredient beef tacosNov 25, 2021
- Fruit mince swirl piesNov 25, 2021
- 20 beautiful biscotti recipesNov 25, 2021
- Passionfruit and lemon butterNov 25, 2021
- Tandoori chicken with cucumber saladNov 25, 2021
- SkordaliaNov 25, 2021
- Seafood chowderNov 25, 2021
- Pistachio and cranberry biscottiNov 25, 2021
- How to make pork laksa with five ingredientsNov 25, 2021