- 45 gram can anchovies in oil
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- 1 radicchio, finely shredded
- 1 1/2 cup (300g) arborio rice
- 4 cup (1l) hot beef stock
- 1/2 cup (40g) grated parmesan
- 2 tablespoon chopped thyme
- 20 gram butter
- 8 slices grilled prosciutto, to serve
- 1Heat anchovies and oil in a heavy-based saucepan on medium. Add onion and sauté, 2-3 minutes, until onion is soft, but not browned, and anchovies have dissolved slightly.
- 2Stir through 3/4 of radicchio. Add rice and cook, 1 minute, stirring to coat with oil.
- 3Stir in hot stock, 1 cup at a time. Allow liquid to fully absorb before adding more. Continue stirring gently, 15-20 minutes, until rice is just cooked.
- 4Remove from heat and stir through parmesan, thyme and butter. Season to taste. Serve topped with remaining radicchio and grilled prosciutto slices, if you like.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Mushroom filled beef fillet with port sauceDec 05, 2019
- Crispy roast potatoes with rosemary saltDec 05, 2019
- Turkey with apricot & hazelnut stuffingDec 05, 2019
- Coffee wreath (with chocolate sauce)Dec 05, 2019
- 34 side dishes to complete your Christmas mealDec 05, 2019
- Barbecued corn, spinach and avocado saladDec 05, 2019
- Roast beetroot and goat’s cheese terrineDec 05, 2019
- Nutella cheesecakeDec 05, 2019
- White Christmas sliceDec 05, 2019
- Dark plum jamDec 04, 2019
- Oysters with pink & green mignonette dressingsDec 04, 2019
- Ice-cream Christmas pudding logDec 04, 2019
- Herb-brined turkey breast in pancettaDec 04, 2019
- Coconut banana stacked cakeDec 03, 2019
- 2-in-1 basic fruit mixDec 02, 2019