- 45 gram can anchovies in oil
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- 1 radicchio, finely shredded
- 1 1/2 cup (300g) arborio rice
- 4 cup (1l) hot beef stock
- 1/2 cup (40g) grated parmesan
- 2 tablespoon chopped thyme
- 20 gram butter
- 8 slices grilled prosciutto, to serve
- 1Heat anchovies and oil in a heavy-based saucepan on medium. Add onion and sauté, 2-3 minutes, until onion is soft, but not browned, and anchovies have dissolved slightly.
- 2Stir through 3/4 of radicchio. Add rice and cook, 1 minute, stirring to coat with oil.
- 3Stir in hot stock, 1 cup at a time. Allow liquid to fully absorb before adding more. Continue stirring gently, 15-20 minutes, until rice is just cooked.
- 4Remove from heat and stir through parmesan, thyme and butter. Season to taste. Serve topped with remaining radicchio and grilled prosciutto slices, if you like.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Chocolate peanut butter slab cakeToday 5:19am
- Citrus almond twistAug 20, 2019
- Pistachio and apricot baklava cakeAug 20, 2019
- 10 quick and easy dessertsAug 20, 2019
- Teriyaki salmonAug 19, 2019
- Pistachio, pink pepper & rose petal barkAug 19, 2019
- Garlicky mushroom pizzaAug 19, 2019
- Mushroom pie with minted mushy peasAug 18, 2019
- Mixed berry clafoutisAug 16, 2019
- Banoffee meringue with honeycombAug 15, 2019
- Spinach, cheese and potato cannelloniAug 15, 2019
- Pumpkin and maple bacon tarts with fried eggsAug 14, 2019
- Free-form mushroom and cheese tartAug 13, 2019
- Lumberjack cakeAug 11, 2019
- Salmon recipesAug 09, 2019