For more of these recipes head into store and pick up a copy of this month's issue The Australian Women's Weekly FOOD magazine. On sale now! Available in supermarkets and selected newsagents and online.
- 40 g butter
- 375 g silverbeet, trimmed, coarsely shredded
- 8 eggs
- ⅔ cup (50g) finely grated pecorino
- 50 g gorgonzola cheese, crumbled
- 50 g firm ricotta
- 100 g rocket leaves
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- ¼ cup (20g) grated pecorino, extra
- 1Heat half the butter in a 20cm (base measurement) frying pan over high heat; cook silverbeet, stirring, until wilted. Remove from pan; drain well.
- 2Combine eggs, wilted silverbeet and pecorino in a large jug; season.
- 3Preheat grill to medium-high. Melt remaining butter in same pan; pour in egg mixture, top with gorgonzola and ricotta. Cook over medium-low heat until frittata is almost set. Place frittata under grill; grill for 5 minutes or until set and browned lightly.
- 4Combine rocket, oil and juice in a medium bowl; top frittata with salad. Sprinkle with extra pecorino. Serve with crusty toast, if you like.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- The basic crepe recipe every cook needsNov 25, 2021
- Fresh apricot jamNov 25, 2021
- Honey and orange glazed hamNov 25, 2021
- 35 side dishes to complete your Christmas mealNov 25, 2021
- Passionfruit yoghurt cupcakesNov 25, 2021
- Bear clawsNov 25, 2021
- Five ingredient beef tacosNov 25, 2021
- Fruit mince swirl piesNov 25, 2021
- 20 beautiful biscotti recipesNov 25, 2021
- Passionfruit and lemon butterNov 25, 2021
- Tandoori chicken with cucumber saladNov 25, 2021
- SkordaliaNov 25, 2021
- Seafood chowderNov 25, 2021
- Pistachio and cranberry biscottiNov 25, 2021
- How to make pork laksa with five ingredientsNov 25, 2021