For more of these recipes head into store and pick up a copy of this month's issue The Australian Women's Weekly FOOD magazine. On sale now! Available in supermarkets and selected newsagents and online.
- 40 g butter
- 375 g silverbeet, trimmed, coarsely shredded
- 8 eggs
- ⅔ cup (50g) finely grated pecorino
- 50 g gorgonzola cheese, crumbled
- 50 g firm ricotta
- 100 g rocket leaves
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- ¼ cup (20g) grated pecorino, extra
- 1Heat half the butter in a 20cm (base measurement) frying pan over high heat; cook silverbeet, stirring, until wilted. Remove from pan; drain well.
- 2Combine eggs, wilted silverbeet and pecorino in a large jug; season.
- 3Preheat grill to medium-high. Melt remaining butter in same pan; pour in egg mixture, top with gorgonzola and ricotta. Cook over medium-low heat until frittata is almost set. Place frittata under grill; grill for 5 minutes or until set and browned lightly.
- 4Combine rocket, oil and juice in a medium bowl; top frittata with salad. Sprinkle with extra pecorino. Serve with crusty toast, if you like.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Slow-cooked lamb shank pieToday 5:13am
- Caramel sliceYesterday 11:16pm
- Corn and kidney bean quesadillas with tomato salsaYesterday 1:00pm
- Slow-cooked lamb with white beansYesterday 1:00pm
- Linguine primavera & poached eggsYesterday 1:00pm
- Brown fried rice with carrot, cabbage and red onionYesterday 1:00pm
- Raspberry crumble almond tartYesterday 1:00pm
- Braised beef cheeks in red wineYesterday 1:00pm
- Turkish eggs (Shakshuka)Yesterday 1:00pm
- Carrot cake with lemon cream cheese frostingYesterday 1:00pm
- Barley, chicken and sesame slawYesterday 1:00pm
- Creamy mushroom and spinach gnocchiYesterday 1:00pm
- Fish and chipsYesterday 1:00pm
- Spinach and ricotta cannelloniYesterday 1:00pm
- Jam rollYesterday 1:00pm
- Cumin-spiced steak with white bean hummusYesterday 1:00pm