For more of these recipes head into store and pick up a copy of this month's issue The Australian Women's Weekly FOOD magazine. On sale now! Available in supermarkets and selected newsagents and online.
- 40 g butter
- 375 g silverbeet, trimmed, coarsely shredded
- 8 eggs
- ⅔ cup (50g) finely grated pecorino
- 50 g gorgonzola cheese, crumbled
- 50 g firm ricotta
- 100 g rocket leaves
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- ¼ cup (20g) grated pecorino, extra
- 1Heat half the butter in a 20cm (base measurement) frying pan over high heat; cook silverbeet, stirring, until wilted. Remove from pan; drain well.
- 2Combine eggs, wilted silverbeet and pecorino in a large jug; season.
- 3Preheat grill to medium-high. Melt remaining butter in same pan; pour in egg mixture, top with gorgonzola and ricotta. Cook over medium-low heat until frittata is almost set. Place frittata under grill; grill for 5 minutes or until set and browned lightly.
- 4Combine rocket, oil and juice in a medium bowl; top frittata with salad. Sprinkle with extra pecorino. Serve with crusty toast, if you like.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- RatatouilleToday 6:11am
- Easter lunch recipesToday 12:43am
- Vegetarian eggplant recipesToday 12:20am
- Scone recipesYesterday 11:38pm
- PikeletsYesterday 6:00pm
- Gluten-free sconesYesterday 2:00pm
- White sauceYesterday 2:00pm
- Irish soda bread rollsYesterday 2:00pm
- Delicious cornflake cookies and slicesYesterday 2:00pm
- Easter baking ideasYesterday 2:00pm
- Sausage casseroleYesterday 2:00pm
- Beef bourguignon and potato pieYesterday 2:00pm
- Easter carrot cake with spiced buttercream & caramel sauceYesterday 2:30am
- Melting momentsApr 06, 2020
- Easter bunny cakeApr 06, 2020
- Our best Easter recipesApr 06, 2020