Quick fish curry
- 750 gram firm white fish, chopped coarsely
- 1 long red chilli, chopped finely
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 medium (150g) brown onion, sliced thinly
- 1 tablespoon finely grated fresh ginger
- 2 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 tablespoon mild curry paste
- 140 millilitre can coconut cream
- 1/2 cup firmly packed fresh coriander leaves
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
Quick fish curry
- 1Toss the fish in combined chilli, juice and salt.
- 2Heat the oil in a medium frying pan; cook onion, stirring, until soft. Add ginger, garlic and curry paste; cook stirring, until fragrant.
- 3Add coconut cream, bring to the boil. Reduce heat, simmer, uncovered, until sauce thickens slightly. Add fish, cook, covered, for about 5 minutes or until fish is just cooked through.
- 4Sprinkle fish curry with coriander leaves, add lime wedges. Serve with rice, if desired.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Apple and cinnamon crunch cake with cinnamon anglaiseYesterday 2:00pm
- Carrot falafelYesterday 2:00pm
- Turkish delightYesterday 2:00pm
- Spiced tofu bao with pineapple cucumber saladYesterday 2:00pm
- Zucchini koftas with harissa yoghurtYesterday 2:00pm
- 20 easy apple crumble recipes for dessertYesterday 2:00pm
- Crispy middle-eastern seed and spice potatoesYesterday 2:00pm
- 34 marvellous meatball recipesYesterday 2:00pm
- Pork sausage and asparagus frittataYesterday 2:00pm
- Ratatouille stewMay 14, 2021
- Aussie damperMay 14, 2021
- 22 Indian recipesMay 13, 2021
- Brown rice and mushroom bowl with dukkah eggsMay 13, 2021
- Porridge recipes to warm up your morningsMay 13, 2021