- 200 gram chopped pumpkin
- 1/2 spanish onion, sliced thickly
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/3 cup cracked wheat
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 180 gram halved cherry tomatoes
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1Preheat oven to 220°C. Line an oven tray with baking paper.
- 2Combine pumpkin and onion on tray; drizzle with olive oil. Bake 20 minutes or until tender. Cool; transfer to a large bowl.
- 3Meanwhile, bring 1 cup water to the boil in a small saucepan. Add cracked wheat; reduce heat, simmer, covered, for 15 minutes or until tender. Remove from heat; stand 10 minutes. Cool; transfer to the bowl with vegetables.
- 4Combine parsley and tomatoes with pumpkin and cracked wheat mixture.
- 5Combine lemon juice and garlic, drizzle over tabbouleh; toss gently to combine.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Lamb shanksMay 26, 2022
- Ham and cheese croquettesMay 26, 2022
- Slow-cooked bologneseMay 26, 2022
- Basil, chickpea and vegetable stewMay 26, 2022
- 28 easy ways with bologneseMay 26, 2022
- Individual chocolate self-saucing puddingsMay 26, 2022
- Cauliflower parmigianaMay 26, 2022
- Classic lemon cheesecakeMay 26, 2022
- 30 fabulous fish curriesMay 26, 2022
- Red velvet cakeMay 26, 2022
- Mulled wineMay 26, 2022
- Silverbeet omelette with capsicum saladMay 26, 2022
- Spiced semolina and almond halvaMay 26, 2022
- 26 things you can make with a bottle of red wineMay 25, 2022
- Flourless orange & white chocolate cakeMay 25, 2022