- 200 gram chopped pumpkin
- 1/2 spanish onion, sliced thickly
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/3 cup cracked wheat
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 180 gram halved cherry tomatoes
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1Preheat oven to 220°C. Line an oven tray with baking paper.
- 2Combine pumpkin and onion on tray; drizzle with olive oil. Bake 20 minutes or until tender. Cool; transfer to a large bowl.
- 3Meanwhile, bring 1 cup water to the boil in a small saucepan. Add cracked wheat; reduce heat, simmer, covered, for 15 minutes or until tender. Remove from heat; stand 10 minutes. Cool; transfer to the bowl with vegetables.
- 4Combine parsley and tomatoes with pumpkin and cracked wheat mixture.
- 5Combine lemon juice and garlic, drizzle over tabbouleh; toss gently to combine.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Prawn and vegetable Okonomiyaki - Japanese pancakeYesterday 12:58am
- Cauliflower recipesMay 06, 2021
- Old-fashioned curried sausagesMay 06, 2021
- What food is in season in May?May 06, 2021
- Baked cauliflowerMay 06, 2021
- Thai beef saladMay 06, 2021
- Perfect panna cotta recipesMay 06, 2021
- Sensational sweet tartsMay 06, 2021
- Apple turnoversMay 06, 2021
- Lemon meringue pieMay 06, 2021
- Fruit mince sliceMay 06, 2021
- Tasty treats for Mother's Day morning teaMay 05, 2021
- Delicious breakfast recipes for Mother's DayMay 04, 2021
- Pizza dough and basic tomato sauceMay 04, 2021
- Star anise, soy and beer-braised beef shinMay 04, 2021