- 200 gram chopped pumpkin
- 1/2 spanish onion, sliced thickly
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/3 cup cracked wheat
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 180 gram halved cherry tomatoes
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1Preheat oven to 220°C. Line an oven tray with baking paper.
- 2Combine pumpkin and onion on tray; drizzle with olive oil. Bake 20 minutes or until tender. Cool; transfer to a large bowl.
- 3Meanwhile, bring 1 cup water to the boil in a small saucepan. Add cracked wheat; reduce heat, simmer, covered, for 15 minutes or until tender. Remove from heat; stand 10 minutes. Cool; transfer to the bowl with vegetables.
- 4Combine parsley and tomatoes with pumpkin and cracked wheat mixture.
- 5Combine lemon juice and garlic, drizzle over tabbouleh; toss gently to combine.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Crisp-skin barramundi with mandarin salsaMay 20, 2019
- Mandarin marmaladeMay 20, 2019
- Mandarin and chai soufflesMay 20, 2019
- Magical mandarin recipesMay 20, 2019
- Mandarin and cardamom gluten-free muesliMay 19, 2019
- Mandarin and poppy seed friandsMay 19, 2019
- Jam dropsMay 15, 2019
- Cottage pieMay 15, 2019
- Slow cooker soup recipesMay 15, 2019
- Apple pieMay 14, 2019
- Cuban black bean soup in the slow cookerMay 14, 2019
- Slow cooker vegetable minestroneMay 14, 2019
- Slow-cooker ribollitaMay 14, 2019
- Slow-cooker borschtMay 14, 2019
- Ricotta recipes for a delicious dinnerMay 14, 2019