- 200 gram chopped pumpkin
- 1/2 spanish onion, sliced thickly
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/3 cup cracked wheat
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 180 gram halved cherry tomatoes
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1Preheat oven to 220°C. Line an oven tray with baking paper.
- 2Combine pumpkin and onion on tray; drizzle with olive oil. Bake 20 minutes or until tender. Cool; transfer to a large bowl.
- 3Meanwhile, bring 1 cup water to the boil in a small saucepan. Add cracked wheat; reduce heat, simmer, covered, for 15 minutes or until tender. Remove from heat; stand 10 minutes. Cool; transfer to the bowl with vegetables.
- 4Combine parsley and tomatoes with pumpkin and cracked wheat mixture.
- 5Combine lemon juice and garlic, drizzle over tabbouleh; toss gently to combine.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Chorizo and capscium savoury bread puddingFeb 13, 2019
- Caramel cheesecake sliceFeb 13, 2019
- Delicious recipes to back up your gut healthFeb 13, 2019
- Valentine's Day dinners worth staying in forFeb 12, 2019
- Turmeric dosa with green chilli potatoesFeb 10, 2019
- Healthy steamed fish and vegetable parcelsFeb 10, 2019
- Vegan tiramisuFeb 10, 2019
- Indian-style gnocchi with green veg masalaFeb 10, 2019
- Grain-free coconut granolaFeb 10, 2019
- Banana, coconut & rosemary nice-creamFeb 10, 2019
- Gluten-free buckwheat waffles with golden syrupFeb 10, 2019
- How to cook burghulFeb 10, 2019
- Vegetable lasagneFeb 10, 2019