- 200 gram chopped pumpkin
- 1/2 spanish onion, sliced thickly
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/3 cup cracked wheat
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 180 gram halved cherry tomatoes
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1Preheat oven to 220°C. Line an oven tray with baking paper.
- 2Combine pumpkin and onion on tray; drizzle with olive oil. Bake 20 minutes or until tender. Cool; transfer to a large bowl.
- 3Meanwhile, bring 1 cup water to the boil in a small saucepan. Add cracked wheat; reduce heat, simmer, covered, for 15 minutes or until tender. Remove from heat; stand 10 minutes. Cool; transfer to the bowl with vegetables.
- 4Combine parsley and tomatoes with pumpkin and cracked wheat mixture.
- 5Combine lemon juice and garlic, drizzle over tabbouleh; toss gently to combine.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- What you can cook in your air fryerNov 30, 2021
- Christmas tree shortbreadsNov 30, 2021
- Jam shortbread snowflakesNov 30, 2021
- Lemon chickenNov 30, 2021
- Lemon chicken rissolesNov 30, 2021
- No-bake Mars Bar sliceNov 30, 2021
- White choc-mint candy cane barkNov 30, 2021
- Chocolate and cherry bombe alaskaNov 29, 2021
- Four ways with stuffingNov 29, 2021
- Festive walnut shortbreadNov 29, 2021
- Our best-ever chicken burgerNov 29, 2021
- 20 salad recipes to serve with Christmas lunchNov 29, 2021
- Coconut riceNov 29, 2021