- 4 cup (640g) coarsely chopped pumpkin
- 1 potato (300g), chopped coarsely
- 125 gram baby spinach leaves, chopped coarsely
- 200 gram fetta cheese, crumbled
- 3/4 cup (90g) coarsely grated cheddar cheese
- 8 eggs, beaten lightly
- 1 red onion (100g), sliced thinly
- 1Preheat oven to very hot. Grease deep 23cm-square cake pan; line base and two opposite sides with baking paper.
- 2Place pumpkin in large microwave-safe bowl, cover; cook on high (100%), stirring halfway through cooking time, about 5 minutes or until just tender. Place potato in small microwave-safe bowl, cover; cook on high (100%) 4 minutes or until just tender.
- 3Combine pumpkin and potato in large bowl; add spinach, cheeses and egg, stir to combine. Transfer egg mixture to prepared pan. Top with onion.
- 4Bake in very hot oven about 25 minutes or until firm. Stand 5 minutes before serving.
If you don't have a microwave oven, boil or steam pumpkin and potato, separately, until just tender; drain. You will need to buy a piece of pumpkin weighing approximately 800g to make this recipe.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- 28 mango recipes for dessertOct 21, 2021
- 13 Spooky Halloween recipesOct 21, 2021
- Seeded pumpkin breadOct 21, 2021
- Apple crumbleOct 21, 2021
- Santorini tomato frittersOct 21, 2021
- Zucchini primavera with poached eggsOct 21, 2021
- Gluten-free banana breadOct 21, 2021
- Fresh tomato pizzettasOct 21, 2021
- Basic hummusOct 20, 2021
- Custard tartOct 20, 2021
- Our best hummus recipesOct 20, 2021
- Roti canai flatbreadOct 20, 2021
- Peaches and cream pieOct 20, 2021
- Our classic pavlova recipeOct 20, 2021