- 4 cup (640g) coarsely chopped pumpkin
- 1 potato (300g), chopped coarsely
- 125 gram baby spinach leaves, chopped coarsely
- 200 gram fetta cheese, crumbled
- 3/4 cup (90g) coarsely grated cheddar cheese
- 8 eggs, beaten lightly
- 1 red onion (100g), sliced thinly
- 1Preheat oven to very hot. Grease deep 23cm-square cake pan; line base and two opposite sides with baking paper.
- 2Place pumpkin in large microwave-safe bowl, cover; cook on high (100%), stirring halfway through cooking time, about 5 minutes or until just tender. Place potato in small microwave-safe bowl, cover; cook on high (100%) 4 minutes or until just tender.
- 3Combine pumpkin and potato in large bowl; add spinach, cheeses and egg, stir to combine. Transfer egg mixture to prepared pan. Top with onion.
- 4Bake in very hot oven about 25 minutes or until firm. Stand 5 minutes before serving.
If you don't have a microwave oven, boil or steam pumpkin and potato, separately, until just tender; drain. You will need to buy a piece of pumpkin weighing approximately 800g to make this recipe.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Easy hot cross bunsFeb 25, 2021
- Chocolate freckle sliceFeb 25, 2021
- Delicious desserts packed full of sultanasFeb 25, 2021
- White chocolate cracklesFeb 25, 2021
- 27 quick and tasty chicken stir-fry recipesFeb 24, 2021
- Vegan dulce de lecheFeb 24, 2021
- Kung pao chickenFeb 24, 2021
- Nasi goreng with chicken and shrimpFeb 24, 2021
- Tom yum soupFeb 24, 2021
- How to make a classic béarnaise sauceFeb 22, 2021
- All of our best nachos recipesFeb 22, 2021
- 30 minced recipesFeb 22, 2021
- 20 baking ideas with cranberriesFeb 22, 2021
- Mini caramelised onion and prosciutto meatloavesFeb 22, 2021
- Basic omeletteFeb 22, 2021