- 4 cup (640g) coarsely chopped pumpkin
- 1 potato (300g), chopped coarsely
- 125 gram baby spinach leaves, chopped coarsely
- 200 gram fetta cheese, crumbled
- 3/4 cup (90g) coarsely grated cheddar cheese
- 8 eggs, beaten lightly
- 1 red onion (100g), sliced thinly
- 1Preheat oven to very hot. Grease deep 23cm-square cake pan; line base and two opposite sides with baking paper.
- 2Place pumpkin in large microwave-safe bowl, cover; cook on high (100%), stirring halfway through cooking time, about 5 minutes or until just tender. Place potato in small microwave-safe bowl, cover; cook on high (100%) 4 minutes or until just tender.
- 3Combine pumpkin and potato in large bowl; add spinach, cheeses and egg, stir to combine. Transfer egg mixture to prepared pan. Top with onion.
- 4Bake in very hot oven about 25 minutes or until firm. Stand 5 minutes before serving.
If you don't have a microwave oven, boil or steam pumpkin and potato, separately, until just tender; drain. You will need to buy a piece of pumpkin weighing approximately 800g to make this recipe.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Bread and butter picklesJan 14, 2019
- Scrambled tofu wrapsJan 14, 2019
- Vegan "shepherdless" pieJan 14, 2019
- Sashimi tuna poke bowlJan 14, 2019
- Apricot choc-chip muesli barsJan 10, 2019
- Prawn, kale, and chickpea tabboulehJan 10, 2019
- Classic carrot cake with cream cheese frostingJan 10, 2019
- Sweet potato brownies with espresso toppingJan 10, 2019
- Kale and quinoa frittataJan 10, 2019
- Sage & zucchini-wrapped haloumi saladJan 09, 2019
- Soft polenta with mushroom raguJan 09, 2019
- Spaghetti squash con quesoJan 09, 2019
- Mango cheesecake tart with palm sugar syrupJan 09, 2019