- 4 cup (640g) coarsely chopped pumpkin
- 1 potato (300g), chopped coarsely
- 125 gram baby spinach leaves, chopped coarsely
- 200 gram fetta cheese, crumbled
- 3/4 cup (90g) coarsely grated cheddar cheese
- 8 eggs, beaten lightly
- 1 red onion (100g), sliced thinly
- 1Preheat oven to very hot. Grease deep 23cm-square cake pan; line base and two opposite sides with baking paper.
- 2Place pumpkin in large microwave-safe bowl, cover; cook on high (100%), stirring halfway through cooking time, about 5 minutes or until just tender. Place potato in small microwave-safe bowl, cover; cook on high (100%) 4 minutes or until just tender.
- 3Combine pumpkin and potato in large bowl; add spinach, cheeses and egg, stir to combine. Transfer egg mixture to prepared pan. Top with onion.
- 4Bake in very hot oven about 25 minutes or until firm. Stand 5 minutes before serving.
If you don't have a microwave oven, boil or steam pumpkin and potato, separately, until just tender; drain. You will need to buy a piece of pumpkin weighing approximately 800g to make this recipe.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Citrus almond twistYesterday 2:51am
- Pistachio and apricot baklava cakeYesterday 2:31am
- 10 quick and easy dessertsYesterday 2:02am
- Teriyaki salmonAug 19, 2019
- Pistachio, pink pepper & rose petal barkAug 19, 2019
- Garlicky mushroom pizzaAug 19, 2019
- Mushroom pie with minted mushy peasAug 18, 2019
- Mixed berry clafoutisAug 16, 2019
- Banoffee meringue with honeycombAug 15, 2019
- Spinach, cheese and potato cannelloniAug 15, 2019
- Pumpkin and maple bacon tarts with fried eggsAug 14, 2019
- Free-form mushroom and cheese tartAug 13, 2019
- Lumberjack cakeAug 11, 2019
- Salmon recipesAug 09, 2019
- 25 magical mushroom recipesAug 07, 2019