- 1.2 kilogram piece queensland blue pumpkin, peeled, seeded, chopped coarsely
- 40 gram butter, chopped
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh chives
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- whole nutmeg
- 1Steam or microwave the pumpkin until tender; drain well.
- 2Mash the pumpkin and butter in a large bowl until smooth. Stir in chopped chives; season to taste with salt and pepper.
- 3Grate a little nutmeg over pumpkin mash.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Chocolate peanut butter slab cakeToday 5:19am
- Citrus almond twistAug 20, 2019
- Pistachio and apricot baklava cakeAug 20, 2019
- 10 quick and easy dessertsAug 20, 2019
- Teriyaki salmonAug 19, 2019
- Pistachio, pink pepper & rose petal barkAug 19, 2019
- Garlicky mushroom pizzaAug 19, 2019
- Mushroom pie with minted mushy peasAug 18, 2019
- Mixed berry clafoutisAug 16, 2019
- Banoffee meringue with honeycombAug 15, 2019
- Spinach, cheese and potato cannelloniAug 15, 2019
- Pumpkin and maple bacon tarts with fried eggsAug 14, 2019
- Free-form mushroom and cheese tartAug 13, 2019
- Lumberjack cakeAug 11, 2019
- Salmon recipesAug 09, 2019