- 1.2 kilogram piece queensland blue pumpkin, peeled, seeded, chopped coarsely
- 40 gram butter, chopped
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh chives
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- whole nutmeg
- 1Steam or microwave the pumpkin until tender; drain well.
- 2Mash the pumpkin and butter in a large bowl until smooth. Stir in chopped chives; season to taste with salt and pepper.
- 3Grate a little nutmeg over pumpkin mash.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Classic lamingtonsToday 8:00pm
- Lamington popsToday 1:00pm
- Celebrate the Chinese New Year with these good-luck dishesYesterday 1:00pm
- Beet and black bean burgerJan 23, 2020
- Sticky wing with sesame saltJan 23, 2020
- Salmon and potato salad with mustardy dressingJan 23, 2020
- How to bake basic damper while campingJan 23, 2020
- Korean-style barbecued chicken riceJan 23, 2020
- "Eat your greens" chicken saladJan 23, 2020
- Sticky pork with sweet and sour saladJan 23, 2020
- Broccoli and paneer saag curryJan 23, 2020
- Roast pumpkin dip with spiced chickpeasJan 23, 2020
- Szechuan-style chilli eggplantJan 23, 2020
- Paper cup popsiclesJan 23, 2020
- Green minestrone with pestoJan 23, 2020