- 1.2 kilogram piece queensland blue pumpkin, peeled, seeded, chopped coarsely
- 40 gram butter, chopped
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh chives
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- whole nutmeg
- 1Steam or microwave the pumpkin until tender; drain well.
- 2Mash the pumpkin and butter in a large bowl until smooth. Stir in chopped chives; season to taste with salt and pepper.
- 3Grate a little nutmeg over pumpkin mash.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Classic rum ballsToday 4:29am
- Cherry tomato and goats cheese bruschettaYesterday 1:00pm
- 13 Christmas cookies recipesYesterday 1:00pm
- Gluten-free and dairy-free steamed puddingYesterday 1:00pm
- Salmon gravlax platterYesterday 1:00pm
- Perfect barbecue prawnsYesterday 1:00pm
- Our best bruschetta recipesYesterday 1:00pm
- Sticky chicken wings with dipping sauceYesterday 1:00pm
- Spiced pumpkin pies with honey & nutsYesterday 1:00pm
- Garlic breadNov 24, 2020
- Chocolate and cherry bombe alaskaNov 23, 2020
- Mouthwatering glazed Christmas ham recipesNov 23, 2020
- Garlic beef stir-fryNov 23, 2020
- Easy recipes with leeksNov 23, 2020
- Fettuccine carbonaraNov 23, 2020