- 1.2 kilogram piece queensland blue pumpkin, peeled, seeded, chopped coarsely
- 40 gram butter, chopped
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh chives
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- whole nutmeg
- 1Steam or microwave the pumpkin until tender; drain well.
- 2Mash the pumpkin and butter in a large bowl until smooth. Stir in chopped chives; season to taste with salt and pepper.
- 3Grate a little nutmeg over pumpkin mash.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Sticky date pudding with butterscotch sauceYesterday 4:00pm
- Pommes AnnaMar 20, 2019
- Chocolate Easter frecklesMar 20, 2019
- Noughts and crosses chocolate chip easter bunsMar 20, 2019
- 7 creative ways to take damper to the next levelMar 19, 2019
- Easy hot cross bunsMar 18, 2019
- Cream-free spaghetti carbonaraMar 14, 2019
- Goan fish curry with low-carb cauliflower riceMar 13, 2019
- Low-carb turkey and kale lasagneMar 13, 2019
- Mega mushroom burgersMar 13, 2019
- Spinach and ricotta-stuffed chicken parmigianaMar 11, 2019
- Fennel, lemon, pea & prawn risottoMar 11, 2019
- Sweet potato pizza with fig and pancettaMar 11, 2019
- Chamomile honey cakeMar 07, 2019