- 2 clove garlic, chopped finely
- 1/2 teaspoon finely chopped rosemary
- 2 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 kilogram butternut pumpkin, peeled, cut into chunks
- 1/2 cup (100g) pumpkin seed kernels (pepitas), chopped coarsely
- 1/2 cup (40g) grated pecorino or parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoon finely chopped parsley
- 1Preheat oven to 220°C (200°C fan-forced).
- 2Combine garlic, rosemary and oil in-a large bowl, and add the pumpkin pieces. Toss in the flavoured oil, season with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, then place in an ovenproof baking dish. Cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes. Remove foil and bake for a further 25 minutes.
- 3Sprinkle over the pumpkin seeds and grated pecorino. Return to the oven for 10 minutes. Serve sprinkled with parsley.
Suitable to freeze. Not suitable to microwave.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- 28 mango recipes for dessertOct 21, 2021
- 13 Spooky Halloween recipesOct 21, 2021
- Seeded pumpkin breadOct 21, 2021
- Apple crumbleOct 21, 2021
- Santorini tomato frittersOct 21, 2021
- Zucchini primavera with poached eggsOct 21, 2021
- Gluten-free banana breadOct 21, 2021
- Fresh tomato pizzettasOct 21, 2021
- Basic hummusOct 20, 2021
- Custard tartOct 20, 2021
- Our best hummus recipesOct 20, 2021
- Roti canai flatbreadOct 20, 2021
- Peaches and cream pieOct 20, 2021
- Our classic pavlova recipeOct 20, 2021