- 340 g asparagus, trimmed
- ¼ cup (60ml) extra virgin olive oil
- 1 small French bread stick, sliced
- 100 g thinly sliced prosciutto
- 6 marinated fetta, crumbled
- 6-8 small figs (390g), torn in half
- 1 tablespoon baby capers
- ¼ cu[ loosely packed small basil leaves
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- ½ teaspoon caster sugar
- 1Combine ingredients in a screw-top jar; shake well. Season to taste.
- 2Toss asparagus with 2 teaspoons of the oil; cook on a heated barbecue (or grill or grill pan), turning, for 5 minutes or until just tender.
- 3Brush bread slices with remaining oil; cook on barbecue grill plate for 1 minute each side or until lightly charred.
- 4Arrange the asparagus, bread, prosciutto, artichoke, fetta and fig on a platter; sprinkle over the capers and basil. Just before serving, drizzle with lemon dressing.
Not suitable to freeze or microwave.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Flourless orange & white chocolate cakeAug 13, 2020
- Lemon sand cakeAug 13, 2020
- Chocolate stout cakeAug 13, 2020
- Fruit spirals with white chocolate sauceAug 13, 2020
- Coconut & lemon curd cakeAug 13, 2020
- Delicious desserts with an easy biscuit crustAug 13, 2020
- Cherry, almond & brown butter cakeAug 13, 2020
- Chocolate, hazelnut & pear scrollsAug 13, 2020
- Easy loaf cake recipes for morning teaAug 12, 2020
- Our best Asian-inspired vegetarian recipesAug 12, 2020
- RatatouilleAug 12, 2020
- Sugar-free recipesAug 11, 2020
- Easy cheesecake slicesAug 11, 2020
- 20 traditional Australian recipesAug 11, 2020
- Dark and dreamy chocolate cakeAug 11, 2020