- 340 g asparagus, trimmed
- ¼ cup (60ml) extra virgin olive oil
- 1 small French bread stick, sliced
- 100 g thinly sliced prosciutto
- 6 marinated fetta, crumbled
- 6-8 small figs (390g), torn in half
- 1 tablespoon baby capers
- ¼ cu[ loosely packed small basil leaves
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- ½ teaspoon caster sugar
- 1Combine ingredients in a screw-top jar; shake well. Season to taste.
- 2Toss asparagus with 2 teaspoons of the oil; cook on a heated barbecue (or grill or grill pan), turning, for 5 minutes or until just tender.
- 3Brush bread slices with remaining oil; cook on barbecue grill plate for 1 minute each side or until lightly charred.
- 4Arrange the asparagus, bread, prosciutto, artichoke, fetta and fig on a platter; sprinkle over the capers and basil. Just before serving, drizzle with lemon dressing.
Not suitable to freeze or microwave.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Custard tartToday 2:00pm
- Pumpkin sconesToday 2:00pm
- Vietnamese beef brisketMay 29, 2020
- Baked rice custardMay 29, 2020
- Braised beef brisketMay 28, 2020
- Camp oven lamb roast with vegetablesMay 28, 2020
- Pressure Cooker Beef BourguignonMay 28, 2020
- Hasselback potatoesMay 28, 2020
- All the classic curry recipesMay 28, 2020
- Espresso martini cocktailMay 28, 2020
- Beef and mushroom family pieMay 28, 2020
- All of our best nachos recipesMay 28, 2020
- Boeuf bourguignonMay 28, 2020
- Easy guacamoleMay 28, 2020
- Mulled wineMay 28, 2020
- Vegetarian pasta recipesMay 28, 2020