- 340 g asparagus, trimmed
- ¼ cup (60ml) extra virgin olive oil
- 1 small French bread stick, sliced
- 100 g thinly sliced prosciutto
- 6 marinated fetta, crumbled
- 6-8 small figs (390g), torn in half
- 1 tablespoon baby capers
- ¼ cu[ loosely packed small basil leaves
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- ½ teaspoon caster sugar
- 1Combine ingredients in a screw-top jar; shake well. Season to taste.
- 2Toss asparagus with 2 teaspoons of the oil; cook on a heated barbecue (or grill or grill pan), turning, for 5 minutes or until just tender.
- 3Brush bread slices with remaining oil; cook on barbecue grill plate for 1 minute each side or until lightly charred.
- 4Arrange the asparagus, bread, prosciutto, artichoke, fetta and fig on a platter; sprinkle over the capers and basil. Just before serving, drizzle with lemon dressing.
Not suitable to freeze or microwave.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Classic lamingtonsJan 25, 2020
- Lamington popsJan 25, 2020
- Churros with hot chocolateYesterday 1:00pm
- Ricotta cheesecake with mangoYesterday 1:00pm
- Bourbon & molasses barbecue sauceYesterday 1:00pm
- Passionfruit cheesecake sliceJan 15, 2020
- Paprika chicken with chilli sauceJan 15, 2020
- Crab and zucchini spaghettiJan 15, 2020
- Quick three-cheese frittataJan 15, 2020
- Prawn cocktail platterJan 15, 2020
- Chicken skewers with green olive dressingJan 15, 2020
- Three-ingredient plum tartJan 15, 2020
- Linguine with garlic prawnsJan 15, 2020
- Lamb kofta with yoghurtJan 15, 2020
- Scone recipesJan 15, 2020