- 340 g asparagus, trimmed
- ¼ cup (60ml) extra virgin olive oil
- 1 small French bread stick, sliced
- 100 g thinly sliced prosciutto
- 6 marinated fetta, crumbled
- 6-8 small figs (390g), torn in half
- 1 tablespoon baby capers
- ¼ cu[ loosely packed small basil leaves
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- ½ teaspoon caster sugar
- 1Combine ingredients in a screw-top jar; shake well. Season to taste.
- 2Toss asparagus with 2 teaspoons of the oil; cook on a heated barbecue (or grill or grill pan), turning, for 5 minutes or until just tender.
- 3Brush bread slices with remaining oil; cook on barbecue grill plate for 1 minute each side or until lightly charred.
- 4Arrange the asparagus, bread, prosciutto, artichoke, fetta and fig on a platter; sprinkle over the capers and basil. Just before serving, drizzle with lemon dressing.
Not suitable to freeze or microwave.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Easy combination fried riceYesterday 3:00am
- Chocolate chip cookiesYesterday 1:21am
- Pulled salmon tortillas with red cabbage slawJun 20, 2021
- Corned beef and red cabbage sandwichJun 20, 2021
- Potato and leek soupJun 20, 2021
- Spaghetti carbonara with peasJun 20, 2021
- Our best brussels sprouts recipesJun 20, 2021
- Miso noodle hotpotJun 20, 2021
- Cheesy polenta and sausage bakeJun 20, 2021
- Mini chicken and leek piesJun 20, 2021
- Savoury pie recipes that will feed the familyJun 20, 2021
- Easy risotto recipesJun 19, 2021
- Our best pancakes recipeJun 19, 2021
- 23 luscious lamb recipes for your slow cookerJun 19, 2021
- Indian roasted tomatoes, chickpeas and chilliJun 19, 2021