- 340 g asparagus, trimmed
- ¼ cup (60ml) extra virgin olive oil
- 1 small French bread stick, sliced
- 100 g thinly sliced prosciutto
- 6 marinated fetta, crumbled
- 6-8 small figs (390g), torn in half
- 1 tablespoon baby capers
- ¼ cu[ loosely packed small basil leaves
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- ½ teaspoon caster sugar
- 1Combine ingredients in a screw-top jar; shake well. Season to taste.
- 2Toss asparagus with 2 teaspoons of the oil; cook on a heated barbecue (or grill or grill pan), turning, for 5 minutes or until just tender.
- 3Brush bread slices with remaining oil; cook on barbecue grill plate for 1 minute each side or until lightly charred.
- 4Arrange the asparagus, bread, prosciutto, artichoke, fetta and fig on a platter; sprinkle over the capers and basil. Just before serving, drizzle with lemon dressing.
Not suitable to freeze or microwave.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- What's in season in MarchYesterday 1:00pm
- Broccoli and Tom Yum prawn fried riceYesterday 5:12am
- Monte carlo biscuitsYesterday 3:00am
- Linguine with garlic prawns & chorizoYesterday 2:00am
- 10 quick and easy dessertsYesterday 1:02am
- Chewy chocolate sliceFeb 26, 2020
- Chelsea bunsFeb 26, 2020
- Salmon pattiesFeb 26, 2020
- Salmon niçoise tray bakeFeb 26, 2020
- Vanilla custard pieFeb 26, 2020
- Molten chocolate lava cakesFeb 26, 2020
- Mediterranean fish pieFeb 26, 2020
- Melt-and-mix strawberry yoghurt cakeFeb 26, 2020
- Vanilla panna cotta with berry compoteFeb 26, 2020
- White wine mussels with pearl couscousFeb 26, 2020