- 340 g asparagus, trimmed
- ¼ cup (60ml) extra virgin olive oil
- 1 small French bread stick, sliced
- 100 g thinly sliced prosciutto
- 6 marinated fetta, crumbled
- 6-8 small figs (390g), torn in half
- 1 tablespoon baby capers
- ¼ cu[ loosely packed small basil leaves
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- ½ teaspoon caster sugar
- 1Combine ingredients in a screw-top jar; shake well. Season to taste.
- 2Toss asparagus with 2 teaspoons of the oil; cook on a heated barbecue (or grill or grill pan), turning, for 5 minutes or until just tender.
- 3Brush bread slices with remaining oil; cook on barbecue grill plate for 1 minute each side or until lightly charred.
- 4Arrange the asparagus, bread, prosciutto, artichoke, fetta and fig on a platter; sprinkle over the capers and basil. Just before serving, drizzle with lemon dressing.
Not suitable to freeze or microwave.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Fettuccine carbonaraYesterday 6:37am
- 28 picnic food ideasYesterday 1:58am
- Spring rollsYesterday 1:55am
- Mixed berry muffinsYesterday 12:30am
- Almond caramel barsSep 23, 2021
- Sausage rollsSep 23, 2021
- Mussels in tomato sauceSep 23, 2021
- Air fryer vegetable spring rollsSep 23, 2021
- Our 23 best toastie recipesSep 23, 2021
- Thai spring rollsSep 23, 2021
- Teriyaki chicken salad rollsSep 23, 2021
- Easy vanilla cupcakesSep 23, 2021
- TabboulehSep 23, 2021
- Greek salad lamb pitta pocketsSep 23, 2021
- 20 polenta recipes for dinner or dessertSep 23, 2021