- 1 1/2 cup (225g) '00' flour, bread flour or plain (all-purpose) flour
- 1 teaspoon (4g) dried yeast
- 1 teaspoon caster (superfine) sugar
- 1 teaspoon fine table salt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup (125ml) warm water, approximately
Prawn and squid pizza
- 12 medium prawns (540g), uncooked
- 2 small cleaned squid hoods (150g), sliced thinly into rings
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoon finely grated lemon rind
- 1/2 teaspoon dried chilli flakes
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 cup (260g) bottled tomato pasta sauce (passata)
- 1 cup (100g) coarsely grated mozzarella cheese
- 1 drained roasted red capsicum (60g), sliced thickly
- 1/2 cup fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves, loosely packed
- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves, loosely packed
- 1/4 cup (60ml) olive oil
- 2 teaspoon rinsed, drained baby capers
- 2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, quartered
Prawn, squid and salsa verde pizza
- 1Make pizza dough. Combine flour, yeast, sugar and salt in medium bowl; make a well in the centre. Stir in oil and enough of the water to mix to a soft dough.
- 2Knead dough on floured surface about 10 minutes or until smooth and elastic. Place dough in large oiled bowl, cover; stand in a warm place about 1 hour or until dough doubles in size.
- 3Turn dough onto floured surface; knead until smooth.
- 4Meanwhile, shell and devein prawns; halve prawns lengthways. Combine prawns, squid, oil, rind, chilli and garlic in medium bowl; season.
- 5Preheat oven to 240°C/475°F. Oil two oven or pizza trays; place in heated oven.
- 6Divide dough in half; roll each half on floured surface into 20cm x 25cm oval. Place on trays.
- 7Spread bases with sauce; top with cheese, capsicum and seafood mixture.
- 8Bake about 15 minutes or until bases are browned and crisp.
- 9Meanwhile, make salsa verde. Blend or process parsley, mint, olive oil, capers, lemon juice and garlic until smooth; season to taste.
- 10Serve pizzas drizzled with salsa.
To save time, buy shelled and deveined prawns and calamari rings from your local fish supplier. Some major supermarkets also have a fresh seafood section.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Slow-cooker dessert recipesYesterday 1:54am
- Christmas in July recipesYesterday 1:30am
- Sustainable chowderJul 09, 2020
- Sausage rollsJul 09, 2020
- Perfect puff pastry recipesJul 09, 2020
- Banana bread with passionfruit icingJul 09, 2020
- Delicious roast chicken dinnersJul 09, 2020
- Spaghetti marinaraJul 09, 2020
- Seafood chowderJul 09, 2020
- Cinnamon sugar palmiersJul 09, 2020
- Our best homemade sausage rollsJul 09, 2020
- Our best hummus recipesJul 09, 2020
- Cornflake cookiesJul 08, 2020
- Vegetarian moussakaJul 08, 2020