- 750 grams small to medium cooked prawns
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons fish sauce
- 4 tablespoons lime juice
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 15 mint leaves, sliced finely
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 medium (120g) carrot, grated coarsely
- 100 grams snow peas, trimmed and julienned
- 1 telegraph cucumber, peeled, seeded, and diced
- 3 green onions, sliced finely
- 1/2 (700g) chinese cabbage, sliced finely
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds, toasted
- 1Peel and de-vein the prawns; cut in half lengthways.
- 2In a large bowl, combine the cumin, fish sauce, lime juice, olive oil, sesame oil, mint and sugar. Stir until the sugar has dissolved; add the prawns and toss until prawns are well coated in the dressing.
- 3Add the remaining ingredients and pile onto a serving platter.