Prawn and couscous salad
- 1 cup (200g) couscous
- 1 cup (250ml) boiling water
- 500 gram medium cooked king prawns
- 1 (130g) lebanese cucumber, sliced thinly
- 1 (200g)red capsicum, chopped finely
- 1 cup fresh coriander leaves, loosely packed
- 1 cup (115g) trimmed watercress, firmly packed
- 1 teaspoon lemon rind, finely grated
Lemon coriander dressing
- 1/3 cup (80ml) lemon juice
- 2 clove garlic, crushed
- 1/4 cup (60ml) fish sauce
- 1/4 cup fresh coriander, coarsely chopped
Prawn and couscous salad with lemon coriander dressing
- 1Make lemon coriander dressing. Place ingredients in screw-top jar, season to taste, shake well.
- 2Combine couscous and the water in large heatproof bowl, cover; stand about 5 minutes or until liquid is absorbed, fluffing with fork occasionally.
- 3Meanwhile, shell and devein prawns, leaving tails intact.
- 4Stir prawns, dressing and remaining ingredients into couscous.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- 30 brilliant barramundi dishes to make for dinnerYesterday 2:00pm
- 35 vegetarian dishes featuring mushroomAug 12, 2022
- Mushroom soupAug 11, 2022
- 46 creative ways with carrotsAug 11, 2022
- Gluten free cornflake and honey sconesAug 10, 2022
- Air fryer potato gratinAug 10, 2022
- Italian meatballsAug 10, 2022
- Gluten-free chocolate and almond biscuitsAug 10, 2022
- Gluten free shortcrust pastryAug 10, 2022
- How to sterilise and seal glass jarsAug 10, 2022
- Cumquat ginger marmaladeAug 10, 2022
- 46 sweet slice recipesAug 09, 2022
- 4-ingredient triple choc browniesAug 09, 2022