- 500 gram pork fillet, trimmed, sliced
- 1/2 cup oyster sauce
- 1/4 cup hoisin sauce
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 1/2 red capsicum, seeded, thinly sliced
- 1 bunch broccolini, trimmed, chopped
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup cashews, roasted
- 1/4 cup coriander leaves
- steamed white rice, to serve
- 1Combine sliced pork, oyster sauce and hoisin sauce in a medium bowl, tossing well. Set aside to marinate for 20 minutes.
- 2Heat oil in a wok on high. Stir-fry pork in two batches, for 2-3 minutes each, reserving marinade.
- 3Add onion and capsicum to same wok. Stir-fry for 1 minute. Return meat to wok with broccolini, water and marinade. Stir-fry for 1-2 minutes, until boiling.
- 4Toss cashews through mixture, if using. Top with coriander leaves and serve with rice.
For this recipe, you can use any Asian greens you have on hand. Roast cashews on an oven tray in a moderate oven, 180°C, for 5-10 minutes. Chop roughly, if liked.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- 28 mango recipes for dessertOct 21, 2021
- 13 Spooky Halloween recipesOct 21, 2021
- Seeded pumpkin breadOct 21, 2021
- Apple crumbleOct 21, 2021
- Santorini tomato frittersOct 21, 2021
- Zucchini primavera with poached eggsOct 21, 2021
- Gluten-free banana breadOct 21, 2021
- Fresh tomato pizzettasOct 21, 2021
- Basic hummusOct 20, 2021
- Custard tartOct 20, 2021
- Our best hummus recipesOct 20, 2021
- Roti canai flatbreadOct 20, 2021
- Peaches and cream pieOct 20, 2021
- Our classic pavlova recipeOct 20, 2021