- 8 boneless pork spare ribs
- 2 tablespoon plum sauce
- 1/4 cup (70g) tomato sauce
- 1/4 cup (60ml) dry sherry
- 2 tablespoon honey
- 2 small red chillies, chopped finely
- 2 clove garlic, chopped finely
- 1 tablespoon finely grated ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon five-spice powder
- 1Preheat oven to 160°C (140°C fan-forced). Remove rind and excess fat from spare ribs; cut into three pieces.
- 2Combine all remaining ingredients in a large baking paper-lined ovenproof dish. Add pork and mix well to coat evenly in the plum sauce mixture.
- 3Bake for about 1 1/2-2 hours, turning the pork occasionally, or until very tender and golden brown.
Not suitable to freeze or microwave.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- 26 easy chicken pasta recipesYesterday 2:00pm
- Princess-themed birthday cakesYesterday 4:28am
- Over-the-top chocolate and macadamia browniesJun 27, 2022
- 11 mouth-watering jaffles for lunchJun 27, 2022
- 22 vegetarian lasagne recipesJun 27, 2022
- Gluten-free raspberry and lemon syrup cakeJun 27, 2022
- Our best spaghetti bologneseJun 26, 2022
- Traditional Greek recipesJun 26, 2022
- 29 brilliant ways with broccoliniJun 26, 2022
- Roast beef with yorkshire puddingsJun 26, 2022
- 27 gluten-free dinnersJun 26, 2022
- Classic beef lasagneJun 26, 2022