- ⅓ bunch (30g) fresh coriander
- 3 (200g) limes
- ¼ cup (60ml) sriracha or chilli sauce
- ⅓ cup (100g) aioli
- 850g pork fillets
- 8 wooden skewers
- ¼ cup (60ml) extra virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 1Soak wooden skewers in a tall jug of cold water for 20 minutes.
- 2Meanwhile, wash coriander, paying particular attention to roots. Finely chop coriander roots and stems; reserve leaves to serve. Finely grate rind from 2 limes; you need 1 tablespoon rind. Juice 1 of the limes; you need 2 tablespoons juice.
- 3Place coriander root and stem mix, rind and juice in a medium bowl with sriracha and 1 tablespoon oil; mix well, season. Place 1½ tablespoons of marinade in a small bowl with aioli; stir to combine. Cover; refrigerate until required.
- 4Remove the membrane (silver skin) from pork fillet by sliding the tip of a sharp knife under the start. Holding the knife horizontally, work the knife between the membrane and meat to remove it. Cut the fillet into 24 thin slices or 2cm pieces. Add pork to marinade; toss to coat. Cover; refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- 5Preheat a chargrill plate (or barbecue) over medium-high heat. Thread pork onto skewers; brush with remaining oil. Cook skewers, in two batches, for 4 minutes on each side or until cooked through.
- 6Serve the pork skewers with sriracha aioli, reserved coriander leaves and remaining lime cut into wedges or cheeks.
Uncooked marinated pork suitable to freeze. Not suitable to microwave.Serve with steamed jasmine rice or roti flatbreads.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Best burger recipesToday 4:33am
- Butter chickenYesterday 4:00pm
- Pistachio, honey and cardamom kulfiYesterday 1:00pm
- Vanilla sliceYesterday 1:00pm
- Ultimate greek saladYesterday 1:00pm
- Pho boYesterday 1:00am
- Pickled baby beetrootOct 13, 2019
- Vietnamese meatball and lettuce wrapOct 13, 2019
- Strawberry jelly sliceOct 13, 2019
- Beef stroganoffOct 13, 2019
- Melting momentsOct 10, 2019
- Lamb souvlakiOct 10, 2019
- Pumpkin pieOct 09, 2019
- Mushroom and goat’s cheese ravioliOct 09, 2019
- Ravioli recipesOct 09, 2019