Pork chow mein
- 2 tablespoon peanut oil
- 2 clove garlic
- 1 fresh long red chilli, thinly sliced, plus extra to serve
- 300 gram pork fillets, thinly sliced
- 3 cup finely shredded wombok
- 1 medium carrot, julienned
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced, plus extra to serve
- 175 gram chow mein stir fry sauce
- 440 gram fresh egg noodles
- 1/2 cup bean sprouts
- 1/4 cup chopped roasted cashews
Pork chow mein
- 1In a wok or large frying pan, heat oil on high heat. Stir-fry garlic and chilli for 10 seconds. Add pork and stir-fry for 4-5 minutes, until golden.
- 2Toss cabbage, carrot and onions through. Stir-fry for 1-2 minutes, until just cabbage begins to wilt. Add sauce and stir-fry for 1 minute.
- 3Mix noodles through and stir-fry for a further 1-2 minutes until heated through.
- 4Serve topped with bean sprouts, cashews and extra green onion and chilli.
Make sure you have everything prepared before starting to cook.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- French toastOct 16, 2019
- Honey joysOct 16, 2019
- Nasi goreng with chicken and shrimpOct 16, 2019
- Peanut butter cookiesOct 16, 2019
- Chicken curry recipesOct 16, 2019
- Ocean trout salad with edamame miso dressingOct 16, 2019
- Windsor shortbreadOct 16, 2019
- Coconut riceOct 16, 2019
- Best burger recipesOct 16, 2019
- Pumpkin and maple bacon tarts with fried eggsOct 16, 2019
- Sweet potato bubble and squeakOct 16, 2019
- Spiced apple filo coilOct 16, 2019
- Lemon curd cakeOct 16, 2019
- Butter chickenOct 15, 2019
- Vanilla sliceOct 15, 2019
- Pistachio, honey and cardamom kulfiOct 15, 2019