Pork chops with blue cheese sauce & cauliflower mash
- 1 medium (1.5kg) cauliflower
- 2 teaspoon olive oil
- 4 (1.2kg) pork mid-loin chops
- 1 cup (250ml) pouring cream
- 100 gram gorgonzola cheese
- 1/2 cup (120g) ricotta cheese
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh chives
Pork chops with blue cheese sauce and cauliflower mash
- 1Break cauliflower into florets. Place in a large bamboo steamer and steam covered over a large saucepan of boiling water for 12 minutes or until tender.
- 2Meanwhile, heat oil in a large frying pan over high heat, cook pork for 5 minutes each side or until cooked as desired. Remove from pan and cover to keep warm.
- 3Discard oil from pan. Add cream and gorgonzola, cook, stirring over medium heat until smooth. Bring to the boil, simmer for 2 minutes or until thickened.
- 4Blend or process cauliflower and ricotta until almost smooth. Season. Cover to keep warm.
- 5Serve pork with cauliflower mash, drizzle with cheese sauce.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Deep-pan pepperoni pizzaAug 15, 2022
- How to bake fresh sourdough batardAug 15, 2022
- Mushroom and goat’s cheese ravioliAug 15, 2022
- Grilled chicken with barley pilafAug 15, 2022
- 28 easy cheesecake slicesAug 15, 2022
- Pasta winterveraAug 15, 2022
- 24 vegetarian lasagne recipesAug 15, 2022
- Tuna mornayAug 15, 2022
- 31 brilliant baked cheesecakesAug 14, 2022
- Overnight oats with muddled strawberriesAug 14, 2022
- Classic blueberry muffinsAug 14, 2022
- 35 vegetarian dishes featuring mushroomAug 12, 2022
- Mushroom soupAug 11, 2022
- 46 creative ways with carrotsAug 11, 2022