- 1/4 cup orange marmalade
- 2 tablespoon red-wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 piece ginger, peeled, grated
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1.2 kilogram piece pork belly (skin removed)
- steamed asian greens (optional), to serve
- 1Preheat oven to 180°C. Line a baking dish with foil.
- 2In a large jug, combine marmalade, vinegar, oil, ginger and garlic. Season to taste.
- 3Place pork on a rack in dish. Score the pork fat and pour marmalade mixture over.
- 4Bake for 1 3/4 hours, until cooked to taste. Serve sliced with steamed asian greens.
Some think the crackling is the best part of roast pork. Prepare it by rubbing pork skin with juice of 1/2 lemon and salt, then set it aside for 30 minutes to dry out. Place the skin on an oven tray and bake in a hot oven, 200°C, until the crackling is golden, crisp and delicious.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Slow-cooked bologneseYesterday 2:00pm
- 28 easy ways with bologneseYesterday 2:00pm
- Ham and cheese croquettesYesterday 2:00pm
- Individual chocolate self-saucing puddingsYesterday 2:00pm
- Cauliflower parmigianaYesterday 2:00pm
- Mulled wineYesterday 7:25am
- Silverbeet omelette with capsicum saladYesterday 6:49am
- Spiced semolina and almond halvaYesterday 12:00am
- Chocolate almond macaronsMay 25, 2022
- Flourless orange & white chocolate cakeMay 25, 2022
- BaklavaMay 25, 2022
- Apple, cherry and amaretti crumblesMay 25, 2022
- 33 amazing almond dessertsMay 25, 2022
- 32 sensational meals featuring silverbeetMay 25, 2022