- 1 medium pomegranate (320g)
- 1/2 cup (140g) greek-style yoghurt
- 2 teaspoon honey
- 1 small banana (130g), peeled
- 2 teaspoon roasted unsalted pistachios
- 1Cut pomegranate in half. Hit shell with a spoon to release the seeds into a small bowl. Remove any membrane. Reserve 1 teaspoon seeds; grind remaining pulp in mortar and pestle. Strain pulp into blender; discard solids.
- 2Add yoghurt, honey and chopped banana to blender; blend until smooth.
- 3Finely chop nuts. Pour smoothie into glass; top with reserved pomegranate seeds and nuts.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Salsa verdeYesterday 2:00pm
- Potatoes with lemon and tomatoAug 05, 2022
- Popcorn butterscotch squaresAug 05, 2022
- Roast pork with apple sauceAug 04, 2022
- Lamb and lentil saladAug 04, 2022
- Chicken koftas with fig and seed pilafAug 04, 2022
- Chicken, mushroom and leek fricasseeAug 04, 2022
- Mexican riceAug 03, 2022
- Apricot choc-chip muesli barsAug 03, 2022
- Herb-crumbed baked beansAug 03, 2022
- 34 delicious desserts with an easy biscuit crustAug 03, 2022
- 51 really good rhubarb recipesAug 03, 2022
- Creative ways with celeriacAug 03, 2022
- 50 lemon dessert recipesAug 03, 2022