- 1 medium pomegranate (320g)
- 1/2 cup (140g) greek-style yoghurt
- 2 teaspoon honey
- 1 small banana (130g), peeled
- 2 teaspoon roasted unsalted pistachios
- 1Cut pomegranate in half. Hit shell with a spoon to release the seeds into a small bowl. Remove any membrane. Reserve 1 teaspoon seeds; grind remaining pulp in mortar and pestle. Strain pulp into blender; discard solids.
- 2Add yoghurt, honey and chopped banana to blender; blend until smooth.
- 3Finely chop nuts. Pour smoothie into glass; top with reserved pomegranate seeds and nuts.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Apple and cinnamon crunch cake with cinnamon anglaiseYesterday 2:00pm
- Carrot falafelYesterday 2:00pm
- Turkish delightYesterday 2:00pm
- Spiced tofu bao with pineapple cucumber saladYesterday 2:00pm
- Zucchini koftas with harissa yoghurtYesterday 2:00pm
- 20 easy apple crumble recipes for dessertYesterday 2:00pm
- Crispy middle-eastern seed and spice potatoesYesterday 2:00pm
- 34 marvellous meatball recipesYesterday 2:00pm
- Pork sausage and asparagus frittataYesterday 2:00pm
- Ratatouille stewMay 14, 2021
- Aussie damperMay 14, 2021
- 22 Indian recipesMay 13, 2021
- Brown rice and mushroom bowl with dukkah eggsMay 13, 2021
- Porridge recipes to warm up your morningsMay 13, 2021