- 1 medium pomegranate (320g)
- 1/2 cup (140g) greek-style yoghurt
- 2 teaspoon honey
- 1 small banana (130g), peeled
- 2 teaspoon roasted unsalted pistachios
- 1Cut pomegranate in half. Hit shell with a spoon to release the seeds into a small bowl. Remove any membrane. Reserve 1 teaspoon seeds; grind remaining pulp in mortar and pestle. Strain pulp into blender; discard solids.
- 2Add yoghurt, honey and chopped banana to blender; blend until smooth.
- 3Finely chop nuts. Pour smoothie into glass; top with reserved pomegranate seeds and nuts.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- South-East Asian dinner recipesYesterday 11:51pm
- Custard tartYesterday 2:00pm
- Peach galetteYesterday 2:00pm
- Pineapple upside-down cakeYesterday 2:00pm
- Ultimate slow cooker ideas for winterYesterday 2:00pm
- 27 brilliant ways to use barley in your recipesYesterday 2:00pm
- Pumpkin sconesYesterday 2:00pm
- Impossible pieYesterday 2:00pm
- Vietnamese beef brisketMay 29, 2020
- Baked rice custardMay 29, 2020
- Boeuf bourguignonMay 28, 2020
- Braised beef brisketMay 28, 2020
- Easy guacamoleMay 28, 2020
- Pressure Cooker Beef BourguignonMay 28, 2020
- All of our best nachos recipesMay 28, 2020