- 1 sheet ready-rolled puff pastry
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 8 small_piece (600g) plums, sliced thinly
- 1 tablespoon caster sugar
- 1Preheat oven to 220°C (200°C fan-forced). Line oven tray with baking paper.
- 2Cut sweet puff pastry sheet into quarters and place on tray, brush each square with combined egg yolk and milk.
- 3Overlap plum slices on pastry squares, leaving a 2cm border, sprinkle with cinnamon sugar.
- 4Bake on lower shelf about 15 minutes or until pastry is browned and crisp.
Cooking time for plums will depend on the ripeness of the fruit.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- 28 mango recipes for dessertOct 21, 2021
- 13 Spooky Halloween recipesOct 21, 2021
- Seeded pumpkin breadOct 21, 2021
- Apple crumbleOct 21, 2021
- Santorini tomato frittersOct 21, 2021
- Zucchini primavera with poached eggsOct 21, 2021
- Gluten-free banana breadOct 21, 2021
- Fresh tomato pizzettasOct 21, 2021
- Basic hummusOct 20, 2021
- Custard tartOct 20, 2021
- Our best hummus recipesOct 20, 2021
- Roti canai flatbreadOct 20, 2021
- Peaches and cream pieOct 20, 2021
- Our classic pavlova recipeOct 20, 2021