- 500 g plums, quartered
- 500 g apricots, quartered
- 2 tablespoons caster sugar
- vanilla ice-cream or thick custard, to serve
- ¼ cup (55g) firmly packed brown sugar
- ¼ cup (30g) almond meal
- ¼ cup (20g) rolled oats
- 40 g dark chocolate, grated
- 1Preheat oven to 200°C (180°C fan-forced).
- 2Combine fruit and sugar in a large bowl; toss to coat. Spoon the fruit into six (1-cup/250ml) ovenproof ramekins or a 1.5-litre (6-cup) ovenproof dish.
- 3Combine all topping ingredients in a small bowl.
- 4Sprinkle Topping over the fruit. Place dish on oven tray. Bake for 20 minutes or until fruit begins to bubble up around the edges.
- 5Serve with vanilla ice-cream or thick custard, if desired.
Not suitable to freeze or microwave.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Classic lamingtonsJan 25, 2020
- Lamington popsJan 25, 2020
- Beet and black bean burgerJan 23, 2020
- Sticky wing with sesame saltJan 23, 2020
- Salmon and potato salad with mustardy dressingJan 23, 2020
- How to bake basic damper while campingJan 23, 2020
- Korean-style barbecued chicken riceJan 23, 2020
- "Eat your greens" chicken saladJan 23, 2020
- Sticky pork with sweet and sour saladJan 23, 2020
- Broccoli and paneer saag curryJan 23, 2020
- Roast pumpkin dip with spiced chickpeasJan 23, 2020
- Szechuan-style chilli eggplantJan 23, 2020
- Paper cup popsiclesJan 23, 2020
- Green minestrone with pestoJan 23, 2020