- 500 g plums, quartered
- 500 g apricots, quartered
- 2 tablespoons caster sugar
- vanilla ice-cream or thick custard, to serve
- ¼ cup (55g) firmly packed brown sugar
- ¼ cup (30g) almond meal
- ¼ cup (20g) rolled oats
- 40 g dark chocolate, grated
- 1Preheat oven to 200°C (180°C fan-forced).
- 2Combine fruit and sugar in a large bowl; toss to coat. Spoon the fruit into six (1-cup/250ml) ovenproof ramekins or a 1.5-litre (6-cup) ovenproof dish.
- 3Combine all topping ingredients in a small bowl.
- 4Sprinkle Topping over the fruit. Place dish on oven tray. Bake for 20 minutes or until fruit begins to bubble up around the edges.
- 5Serve with vanilla ice-cream or thick custard, if desired.
Not suitable to freeze or microwave.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Healthy meal ideas when you don't know what to makeYesterday 5:27am
- 10 recipes for a modern Australian ChristmasNov 10, 2019
- Cauliflower 'rice' pilafNov 07, 2019
- Chocolate sour cream cakeNov 06, 2019
- Tomato, prosciutto and mozzarella tartNov 06, 2019
- 13 ways with broad beansNov 05, 2019
- Spaghetti carbonaraNov 05, 2019
- Gingerbread biscuitsNov 05, 2019
- Prawn, pea & broad bean frittataNov 05, 2019
- The best finger foods for your next partyNov 03, 2019
- Very green veggie curryNov 03, 2019
- Snapper and tomato tray bakeNov 03, 2019
- Classic rum ballsNov 01, 2019
- The basic crepe recipe every cook needsOct 31, 2019