- 500 g plums, quartered
- 500 g apricots, quartered
- 2 tablespoons caster sugar
- vanilla ice-cream or thick custard, to serve
- ¼ cup (55g) firmly packed brown sugar
- ¼ cup (30g) almond meal
- ¼ cup (20g) rolled oats
- 40 g dark chocolate, grated
- 1Preheat oven to 200°C (180°C fan-forced).
- 2Combine fruit and sugar in a large bowl; toss to coat. Spoon the fruit into six (1-cup/250ml) ovenproof ramekins or a 1.5-litre (6-cup) ovenproof dish.
- 3Combine all topping ingredients in a small bowl.
- 4Sprinkle Topping over the fruit. Place dish on oven tray. Bake for 20 minutes or until fruit begins to bubble up around the edges.
- 5Serve with vanilla ice-cream or thick custard, if desired.
Not suitable to freeze or microwave.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Delicious pasta salad recipes to look forward toOct 14, 2021
- Quiche LorraineOct 13, 2021
- Mixed berry crumbleOct 13, 2021
- Seafood chowderOct 13, 2021
- Orange cake recipe collectionOct 13, 2021
- Kumara pancakes with maple yoghurtOct 13, 2021
- 34 fabulous friand recipesOct 13, 2021
- 25 ravioli recipesOct 13, 2021
- Creamy chicken kormaOct 13, 2021
- Kumara and coconut tarts with pecan toffeeOct 13, 2021
- 32 brilliant blueberry dessertsOct 12, 2021
- Beetroot, blackberry yoghurt popsiclesOct 12, 2021
- Spicy fruit mince pillowsOct 12, 2021