- 500 g plums, quartered
- 500 g apricots, quartered
- 2 tablespoons caster sugar
- vanilla ice-cream or thick custard, to serve
- ¼ cup (55g) firmly packed brown sugar
- ¼ cup (30g) almond meal
- ¼ cup (20g) rolled oats
- 40 g dark chocolate, grated
- 1Preheat oven to 200°C (180°C fan-forced).
- 2Combine fruit and sugar in a large bowl; toss to coat. Spoon the fruit into six (1-cup/250ml) ovenproof ramekins or a 1.5-litre (6-cup) ovenproof dish.
- 3Combine all topping ingredients in a small bowl.
- 4Sprinkle Topping over the fruit. Place dish on oven tray. Bake for 20 minutes or until fruit begins to bubble up around the edges.
- 5Serve with vanilla ice-cream or thick custard, if desired.
Not suitable to freeze or microwave.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Coconut jam dropsToday 12:49am
- Corn and quinoa chowderYesterday 10:28pm
- Gluten free chickpea schnitzels and yoghurt sauceYesterday 2:00pm
- Mexican pulled porkYesterday 2:00pm
- Provencal beef stewYesterday 2:00pm
- 18 sensational slow-cooked pork mealsYesterday 2:00pm
- Chicken saltimboccaYesterday 6:43am
- Healthy soup recipesYesterday 6:23am
- Slow-cooker honey mustard chickenYesterday 5:25am
- One-pot rice and chickenYesterday 4:29am
- Yoghurt wraps with pick-your-protein scrambleMay 16, 2022
- Quattro formaggio pizzaMay 16, 2022
- Chilli beans with tomato sauceMay 16, 2022
- Chinese honey chickenMay 16, 2022