Plum and apple fruit base
- 4 (450g) medium blood plums, cut into thin wedges
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoon water
- 4 (600g) medium apples, cut into thin wedges
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 cup (100g) pepitas
- 1/2 gram (75g) sunflower seed kernels
- 1/2 cup (70g) coarsely chopped roasted hazelnuts
- 2 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon walnut oil
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoon low-fat milk
Plum and apple crumble
- 1Preheat oven to 180°C (160°C fan-forced). Grease six 1¼-cup (310ml) ovenproof dishes.
- 2Combine plum, half the juice and half the water in medium saucepan and cook over low heat, stirring occasionally, 10 minutes.
- 3Combine apple, remaining juice and the remaining water in another medium saucepan and cook over low heat, stirring occasionally for about 5 minutes. Combine plum and apple mixtures in medium bowl with honey.
- 4Meanwhile, make crumble topping by combining oats, pepitas, sunflower seed kernels, hazelnuts, honey and walnut oil in small bowl.
- 5Next make ricotta cream by combining ricotta, cinnamon and milk in a small deep bowl and beating with an electric mixer until smooth.
- 6Divide fruit mixture among dishes and sprinkle with crumble mixture. Bake about 30 minutes or until golden brown. Serve with ricotta cream.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Coconut, tomato and lentil soupJan 20, 2022
- 30 sweet slice recipesJan 20, 2022
- Fresh tomato pizzettasJan 20, 2022
- Our best Italian recipesJan 19, 2022
- 22 marvellous muffin recipesJan 19, 2022
- Marbled cheesecake browniesJan 19, 2022
- Lemon chicken casseroleJan 19, 2022
- Lemon sliceJan 19, 2022
- Cinnamon doughnutsJan 19, 2022
- Chicken cacciatoreJan 19, 2022
- Chilli jamJan 19, 2022
- Garlic breadJan 19, 2022
- 10 classic recipes to master once and for allJan 19, 2022