- 4 canned pineapple rings
- 400 gram softened vanilla ice-cream
- 1/2 cup shredded toasted coconut
- 1Halve pineapple rings and divide between 8 x 100ml iceblock moulds (pressing up against edge).
- 2In a bowl, combine vanilla ice-cream and coconut.
- 3Spoon mixture into moulds, taking care not to disturb pineapple. Gently tap moulds on bench. Insert sticks. Freeze overnight until firm.
Fill icy pole moulds only 3/4 full to allow room for expansion during freezing. No iceblock moulds? You can use disposable cups instead. Tap mould gently on the bench to remove any air bubble before freezing. Briefly dip base of moulds in warm water for easy removal.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- French toastOct 16, 2019
- Honey joysOct 16, 2019
- Nasi goreng with chicken and shrimpOct 16, 2019
- Peanut butter cookiesOct 16, 2019
- Chicken curry recipesOct 16, 2019
- Ocean trout salad with edamame miso dressingOct 16, 2019
- Windsor shortbreadOct 16, 2019
- Coconut riceOct 16, 2019
- Best burger recipesOct 16, 2019
- Pumpkin and maple bacon tarts with fried eggsOct 16, 2019
- Sweet potato bubble and squeakOct 16, 2019
- Spiced apple filo coilOct 16, 2019
- Lemon curd cakeOct 16, 2019
- Butter chickenOct 15, 2019
- Vanilla sliceOct 15, 2019
- Pistachio, honey and cardamom kulfiOct 15, 2019