The pie maker has taken Australian kitchens by storm. Here, we've shared our recipe that has been adapted (and deliciously!) to your pie maker and we now have a cookbook you can buy too.
- 125 grams butter, chopped
- 200 grams dark chocolate, chopped coarsely
- 1 cup (220g) firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs, beaten lightly
- 1 cup (150g) plain flour
- 150 grams white chocolate, chopped coarsely
- 100 grams milk chocolate, chopped coarsely
- 1Place butter and dark chocolate in a medium saucepan; stir over low heat until almost smooth. Remove from heat; cool for 10 minutes. Stir sugar and egg into the chocolate sauce, followed by sifted flour, then white and milk chocolate.
- 2Preheat a 4-hole (⅓-cup/80ml) pie maker. With 24 (⅓-cup/80ml) paper cases, stack two together to create 12 double-layered cases; place cases on a tray, spray with oil. Spoon mixture evenly among cases.
- 3Place four brownies into holes. Close lid; cook for 14 minutes or until just set to touch. Gently transfer to a wire rack to cool. Repeat in batches with remaining brownies.
- 4Remove paper cases before serving, if you like.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Salad of roasted beetroot with goat's cheese and walnutsYesterday 2:00pm
- Iced vovosYesterday 2:00pm
- Salmon pattiesYesterday 2:00pm
- Picnic food ideasYesterday 1:58am
- Sri Lankan potato and pea curryYesterday 1:36am
- Japanese katsu chicken curryYesterday 1:24am
- Southern fried chickenSep 15, 2021
- 27 simple risottosSep 15, 2021
- 46 perfect pea recipesSep 15, 2021
- Karaage chicken with Sriracha mayonnaiseSep 15, 2021
- Marble cakeSep 15, 2021
- Fish fingers with mushy peasSep 15, 2021
- 24 amazing ways to use the humble onionSep 14, 2021
- 32 wonderful ways with cornSep 14, 2021
- Monte Carlo biscuitsSep 14, 2021