- 500 gram penne pasta
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 onion, peeled, diced
- 2 clove garlic, thinly sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried chilli flakes
- 2 x 400g cans diced tomato with basil, onion and garlic
- 1/2 cup water (see tips)
- 100 gram feta, crumbled
- 1/2 cup assorted olives
- 1.2 bunch parsley leaves, chopped
- 1In a large saucepan of boiling salted water, cook pasta following packet instructions. Drain well. Return to pan. Keep warm.
- 2Meanwhile, heat oil in a large frying pan on medium. Saute onion, garlic and chilli 3-4 minutes, until onion is tender. Add tomato and water and bring to the boil. Remove from heat.
- 3Add sauce to pasta with feta, olives and parsley. Season to taste.
Variation: If you have any leftover red or white wine, use in place of water in the sauce.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Easy hot cross bunsToday 5:00pm
- Salted honeycombToday 1:00pm
- Tuna mornayToday 12:00am
- Flourless cakesYesterday 11:39pm
- White sauceYesterday 1:00pm
- Dinner date recipes to impressYesterday 5:50am
- The big chocolate cookieYesterday 5:26am
- Princess-themed birthday cakesYesterday 3:28am
- 100 years of Australian dinnersYesterday 1:19am
- Vietnamese lemongrass chicken bowlMar 30, 2020
- Coconut dessert recipesMar 30, 2020
- Fast dessertsMar 30, 2020
- Lebanese recipesMar 30, 2020
- Cheesy tuna pasta bakeMar 30, 2020
- Our unbeatable lemon curd recipeMar 30, 2020
- Quick versions of your favourite dessert recipesMar 30, 2020