These fritters are made with pre-made pancake batter for a simple dessert that can be ready in under half an hour. Topped with raspberries and yoghurt.
- 200 grams bottle pancake shake mixture (see tip)
- ¼ cup (60ml) vegetable oil
- 2 medium firm pears (460g), peeled, cored, sliced thickly
- 2 tablespoons fresh raspberries
- ⅓ cup (115g) honey
- 1 teaspoon rosewater
- ⅓ cup (95g) greek-style yoghurt
- 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped raw pistachios
- fresh raspberries, extra, to serve
- 1Make pancake batter according to bottle instructions. Pour into a small bowl.
- 2Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a large frying pan over medium heat.
- 3Add pear slices to the pancake batter. Cook coated pear slices, in batches, adding more oil in between, for 2 minutes each side or until golden. Drain on kitchen paper.
- 4Place raspberries, honey and rosewater in a small bowl; mash with a fork to combine and crush.
- 5Divide fritters among bowls. Top with yoghurt and raspberry rose syrup. Sprinkle with pistachios.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Salad of roasted beetroot with goat's cheese and walnutsYesterday 2:00pm
- Iced vovosYesterday 2:00pm
- Salmon pattiesYesterday 2:00pm
- Picnic food ideasYesterday 1:58am
- Sri Lankan potato and pea curryYesterday 1:36am
- Japanese katsu chicken curryYesterday 1:24am
- Southern fried chickenSep 15, 2021
- 27 simple risottosSep 15, 2021
- 46 perfect pea recipesSep 15, 2021
- Karaage chicken with Sriracha mayonnaiseSep 15, 2021
- Marble cakeSep 15, 2021
- Fish fingers with mushy peasSep 15, 2021
- 24 amazing ways to use the humble onionSep 14, 2021
- 32 wonderful ways with cornSep 14, 2021
- Monte Carlo biscuitsSep 14, 2021