- 300 gram (9½ ounces) chocolate chip cookies
- 40 gram (1½ ounces) butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 litre (4 cups) vanilla ice-cream, softened
- 1 1/3 cup (375g) crunchy peanut butter hot fudge sauce
- 200 gram (6½ ounces) dark eating (semi-sweet) chocolate, chopped coarsely
- 50 gram (1½ ounces) white marshmallows, chopped coarsely
- 1 1/4 cup (310ml) thickened (heavy) cream
- 1Grease 24cm (9½-inch) round loose-based fluted flan tin.
- 2Blend or process cookies until mixture resembles coarse breadcrumbs. Add butter and milk; process until combined.
- 3Press cookie mixture over base and side of tin; refrigerate 10 minutes.
- 4Beat softened ice-cream and peanut butter in large bowl with electric mixer until combined. Spoon pie filling into crumb crust. Cover; freeze pie 3 hours or overnight.
- 5For hot fudge sauce, stir ingredients in small saucepan over heat, without boiling, until smooth.
- 6Serve pie, drizzled with fudge sauce.
Use a good quality ice-cream for this recipe. Marshmallows come in a variety of sizes and colours; the largest white type is best. It's fine to use one 300ml carton of cream for this recipe. Warm a large knife under hot water, quickly dry it and cut the pie while the knife is still hot.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Croque monsieurYesterday 7:00pm
- Osso buco with gremolataYesterday 5:00pm
- Crisp-skin barramundi with mandarin salsaMay 20, 2019
- Mandarin marmaladeMay 20, 2019
- Mandarin and chai soufflesMay 20, 2019
- Magical mandarin recipesMay 20, 2019
- Mandarin and cardamom gluten-free muesliMay 19, 2019
- Mandarin and poppy seed friandsMay 19, 2019
- Jam dropsMay 15, 2019
- Cottage pieMay 15, 2019
- Slow cooker soup recipesMay 15, 2019
- Apple pieMay 14, 2019
- Cuban black bean soup in the slow cookerMay 14, 2019
- Slow cooker vegetable minestroneMay 14, 2019
- Slow-cooker ribollitaMay 14, 2019