- 1 cup (280g) no-added sugar crunchy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoon Natvia granules (stevia and erythritol blend)
- 1 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- 1 extra-large egg (60g), beaten lightly
- 1 teasoon vanilla extract
- 1Preheat oven to 180°C. Line two oven trays with baking paper.
- 2Combine ingredients in a medium bowl. Spoon tablespoons of mixture onto trays, 4cm apart; flatten slightly.
- 3Bake bites for 13 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool on trays; the bites will firm on cooling.
Bites will keep in an airtight container for up to 1 week.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Nasi goreng with chicken and shrimpYesterday 1:00pm
- Kung pao chickenYesterday 1:00pm
- Vegan dulce de lecheYesterday 1:00pm
- Tom yum soupYesterday 1:00pm
- How to make a classic béarnaise sauceFeb 22, 2021
- Basic omeletteFeb 22, 2021
- All of our best nachos recipesFeb 22, 2021
- Delicious savoury crepes and pancakesFeb 22, 2021
- 20 baking ideas with cranberriesFeb 22, 2021
- 30 minced recipesFeb 22, 2021
- Easy recipe ideas using chicken thighsFeb 22, 2021
- Nasi lemakFeb 22, 2021
- Savoury buckwheat pancakesFeb 22, 2021
- Mini caramelised onion and prosciutto meatloavesFeb 22, 2021
- Hollandaise sauceFeb 22, 2021