- 1/2 cup (120g) drained canned peach slices in natural juice
- 1/4 cup (60ml) coconut cream
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups (180g) almond meal (ground almonds)
- 2 tablespoons stevia powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/3 cup (50g) dried peaches, chopped finely
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped pecans
- 1 tablespoon dried cornflower petals, optional
- 1/2 cup (125ml) canned peach juice (see tips)
- 1/2 cup coconut milk powder
- 1 teaspoon cornflour
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1Preheat oven to 180°C/350°F. Grease a 6-hole (¹⁄³ cup/80ml) non-stick doughnut pan.
- 2Blend or process peaches, coconut cream, egg and vanilla until smooth. Add almond meal, stevia and baking powder; blend or process to combine. Spoon evenly into pan.
- 3Bake for 20 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the centre of a doughnut comes out clean. Stand doughnuts in pan for 5 minutes. Turn, top-side up, onto a wire rack over a tray.
- 4Make peach glaze. Place all ingredients in a small heavy-based saucepan; whisk well until smooth. Bring to a simmer over high heat, whisking continuously until thick.
- 5Dip doughnuts in warm glaze; sprinkle with dried peach, pecans and cornflower petals, if using. Cool on a wire rack.
- You will need a 400g can of peach slices in natural juices; reserve 1/2 cup drained fruit for the doughnuts and 1/4 cup of the drained syrup for the glaze.
- If you like, you can swap out canned peach slices for canned plum or pear slices
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Japanese chicken schnitzel toastiesYesterday 2:00pm
- Mulled wine pork with red cabbageYesterday 2:00pm
- Enchilada bakeYesterday 2:00pm
- 24 sour cream cakesYesterday 2:00pm
- Reuben jaffleYesterday 2:00pm
- Our 20 best tea cakes for your favourite cuppaYesterday 2:00pm
- 10 easy toastie recipes the whole family will enjoyYesterday 3:00am
- Easy combination fried riceJun 21, 2021
- Chocolate chip cookiesJun 21, 2021
- Miso noodle hotpotJun 20, 2021
- Potato and leek soupJun 20, 2021
- Spaghetti carbonara with peasJun 20, 2021
- Pulled salmon tortillas with red cabbage slawJun 20, 2021
- Corned beef and red cabbage sandwichJun 20, 2021