- 1 cup (150g) buckwheat flour
- 1 cup (280g) Greek-style yoghurt
- 4 eggs
- 3 cups (360g) frozen peas, thawed
- 6 cups (170g) loosely packed shredded kale leaves
- 1/4 cup (60ml) extra virgin olive oil
- 1 (140g) lemon, rind finely grated, cut into wedges
- 2 x 150g hot-smoked salmon fillets, flaked into large pieces
- 1/2 cup finely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1Preheat oven to 150°C/300°F.
- 2Whisk buckwheat flour, ½ cup of the yoghurt and the eggs in a large bowl; season well. Add peas and kale; stir until well combined.
- 3Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Add four heaped 1/3 cupfuls of fritter mixture to pan; cook for 3 minutes each side or until golden and cooked through. Transfer to an oven tray, cover loosely with foil; keep warm on the lowest oven shelf. Repeat twice more with remaining oil and fritter mixture to make 12 fritters.
- 4Whisk remaining yoghurt with lemon rind; season.
- 5Top fritters with yoghurt mixture, salmon and herbs. Serve with lemon wedges.
To prepare kale, tear the leaves from the stalks; discard stalks. Coarsely shred the kale leaves.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Blackberry parfaitToday 12:43am
- Pork silverside roast with maple-roasted vegiesYesterday 11:15pm
- Quick & easy minestroneJul 19, 2019
- Salmon parcels with kipfler potatoesJul 19, 2019
- 12 brussels sprouts recipesJul 18, 2019
- Ultimate greek saladJul 18, 2019
- Parsnip noodles with spicy lamb meatball raguJul 17, 2019
- 10 oat dessert and snack recipesJul 17, 2019
- Mint jellyJul 17, 2019
- 12 brilliant baked cheesecakesJul 17, 2019
- Roasted sumac chicken with baby vegetablesJul 16, 2019
- Pickled baby beetrootJul 16, 2019
- Easy bolognese recipesJul 16, 2019
- Layered banana butterscotch cakeJul 15, 2019
- French toastJul 13, 2019