- 80 g butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ⅔ cup (150g) (caster sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 cup (!50g) self-raising flour
- ½ cup (140g) Greek-style yoghurt
- 1 tablespoon finely grated lime rind
- 2 tablespoons desiccated coconut
- ¼ cup passionfruit pulp
- ½ cup (80g) icing sugar
- 2 tablespoons passinfruit pulp
- 1Preheat oven to 180°C (160°C fan-forced). Grease a 10cm x 24cm loaf pan (inside top measurement); line base and long sides with baking paper, extending the paper 5cm over sides.
- 2Beat butter, vanilla, sugar and egg in a small bowl with an electric mixer until light and fluffy. Stir in sifted flour, yoghurt and rind.
- 3Spread half the mixture into prepared pan; sprinkle with coconut and spoon over passionfruit pulp. Drop spoonfuls of the remaining batter on top; smooth top.
- 4Bake for about 45 minutes or until skewer inserted into centre of cake comes out clean. Stand cake in pan for 10 minutes before turning, top-side up, onto a wire rack to cool.
- 5Sift icing sugar into a small bowl; stir in passionfruit until smooth.
- 6Drizzle the cooled loaf with the passionfruit icing.
Suitable to freeze without icing. Not suitable to microwave.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- 28 mango recipes for dessertOct 21, 2021
- 13 Spooky Halloween recipesOct 21, 2021
- Seeded pumpkin breadOct 21, 2021
- Apple crumbleOct 21, 2021
- Santorini tomato frittersOct 21, 2021
- Zucchini primavera with poached eggsOct 21, 2021
- Gluten-free banana breadOct 21, 2021
- Fresh tomato pizzettasOct 21, 2021
- Basic hummusOct 20, 2021
- Custard tartOct 20, 2021
- Our best hummus recipesOct 20, 2021
- Roti canai flatbreadOct 20, 2021
- Peaches and cream pieOct 20, 2021
- Our classic pavlova recipeOct 20, 2021