- 30 gram melted butter
- 1/4 cup caster sugar, plus 1/4 cup extra
- 6 egg-whites
- 280 gram jar lemon butter
- 3 passionfruit, pulp removed, plus extra, to serve
- icing sugar, to serve
- whipped cream, to serve
- 1Preheat oven to hot, 200°C. Brush eight 1/2-cup ramekins with butter. Dust with sugar. shaking out excess.
- 2In a medium bowl, using an electric mixer, beat egg-whites to soft peaks. Gradually add extra sugar, beating until stiff and glossy.
- 3In a large bowl, mix lemon butter and passionfruit together. Carefully fold in egg-white, in two batches.
- 4Divide mixture evenly among ramekins. Place on an oven tray.
- 5Bake 10-15 minutes, until risen and golden. Serve immediately, dusted with icing sugar. Accompany with cream and extra passionfruit.
If making these for a dinner party, prepare ramekins ahead of time and keep covered in the fridge. If preferred, you Could make four 1-cup souffles.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Classic lamingtonsYesterday 8:00pm
- Lamington popsYesterday 1:00pm
- Beet and black bean burgerJan 23, 2020
- Sticky wing with sesame saltJan 23, 2020
- Salmon and potato salad with mustardy dressingJan 23, 2020
- How to bake basic damper while campingJan 23, 2020
- Korean-style barbecued chicken riceJan 23, 2020
- "Eat your greens" chicken saladJan 23, 2020
- Sticky pork with sweet and sour saladJan 23, 2020
- Broccoli and paneer saag curryJan 23, 2020
- Roast pumpkin dip with spiced chickpeasJan 23, 2020
- Szechuan-style chilli eggplantJan 23, 2020
- Paper cup popsiclesJan 23, 2020
- Green minestrone with pestoJan 23, 2020