- 1/2 cup passionfruit pulp
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2/3 cup caster sugar
- 3 eggs, lightly whisked
- 200 gram unsalted butter, chopped
- 1Combine all ingredients in a large heat-proof bowl over a saucepan of simmering water (don't let base of bowl touch water). Cook and stir for 15 minutes or until mixture thickens and coats the back of a wooden spoon.
- 2Remove from heat. Place bowl in a sink of cold water; stir until mixture cools a little (to stop the cooking process). Ladleinto hot sterilised jars; sealimmediately. Cool for 3 hours. Label and date, then store in the fridge.
You need 8 passionfruit for this recipe. Don't overheat curd, as it will curdle. To sterilise jars, wash in warm, soapy water, then rinse. Place on a baking tray and heat in an oven preheated to 150°C/130°C fan-forced for 20 minutes. Store curd in fridge for up to 6 months.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Aussie damperMay 14, 2021
- Easy vanilla cupcakesMay 13, 2021
- Porridge recipes to warm up your morningsMay 13, 2021
- Mexican rice bowlMay 13, 2021
- Chocolate mud cake with white chocolate ganacheMay 13, 2021
- Citrus hazelnut bread twistMay 13, 2021
- Baked chocolate and caramel cheesecakeMay 13, 2021
- 22 Indian recipesMay 13, 2021
- Brown rice and mushroom bowl with dukkah eggsMay 13, 2021
- Chocolate mud cakeMay 13, 2021
- Beef pad see ewMay 13, 2021
- White chocolate and raspberry mud cakeMay 13, 2021
- 20 things you can make with a bottle of red wineMay 13, 2021
- Self-saucing pudding recipesMay 13, 2021