- 1/2 cup passionfruit pulp
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2/3 cup caster sugar
- 3 eggs, lightly whisked
- 200 gram unsalted butter, chopped
- 1Combine all ingredients in a large heat-proof bowl over a saucepan of simmering water (don't let base of bowl touch water). Cook and stir for 15 minutes or until mixture thickens and coats the back of a wooden spoon.
- 2Remove from heat. Place bowl in a sink of cold water; stir until mixture cools a little (to stop the cooking process). Ladleinto hot sterilised jars; sealimmediately. Cool for 3 hours. Label and date, then store in the fridge.
You need 8 passionfruit for this recipe. Don't overheat curd, as it will curdle. To sterilise jars, wash in warm, soapy water, then rinse. Place on a baking tray and heat in an oven preheated to 150°C/130°C fan-forced for 20 minutes. Store curd in fridge for up to 6 months.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Slow-cooked bologneseYesterday 2:00pm
- 28 easy ways with bologneseYesterday 2:00pm
- Ham and cheese croquettesYesterday 2:00pm
- Individual chocolate self-saucing puddingsYesterday 2:00pm
- Cauliflower parmigianaYesterday 2:00pm
- Mulled wineYesterday 7:25am
- Silverbeet omelette with capsicum saladYesterday 6:49am
- Spiced semolina and almond halvaYesterday 12:00am
- Chocolate almond macaronsMay 25, 2022
- Flourless orange & white chocolate cakeMay 25, 2022
- BaklavaMay 25, 2022
- Apple, cherry and amaretti crumblesMay 25, 2022
- 33 amazing almond dessertsMay 25, 2022
- 32 sensational meals featuring silverbeetMay 25, 2022