- 250 gram digestive biscuits
- 125 gram butter, melted
- 2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 170 gram can passionfruit pulp
- 2 teaspoon finely grated lime rind
- 3 teaspoon gelatine
- 1/3 cup (90g) grated palm sugar
- 500 gram cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup (250ml) thickened cream, whipped
- 1 medium (430g) mango, sliced thinly
- 3 fresh passionfruit
Passionfruit and mango cheesecake
- 1Process biscuits until fine. Add butter and ginger, process until combined. Press mixture over the base of a 22cm springform pan. Refrigerate 30 minutes.
- 2Meanwhile, make filling: Strain the syrup from the canned passionfruit into a small heatproof jug. Discard the seeds. Add lime rind, then sprinkle over the gelatine. Stand jug in small saucepan of simmering water. Stir until gelatine dissolves. Cool 5 minutes.
- 3Stir in palm sugar to jug.
- 4Beat cream cheese in a medium bowl with an electric mixer until smooth then beat in the gelatine mixture. Fold in whipped cream.
- 5Pour filling into springform pan over base. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- 6Serve cheesecake topped with sliced mango and fresh passionfruit pulp.
Not suitable to freeze. Suitable to microwave. Test Kitchen tip: Digestive biscuits are imported and available from most supermarkets. If unavailable, use Granita or Butternut Snap biscuits instead.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Rice salad recipes for healthy lunchesAug 06, 2020
- Easy Spanish paella recipesAug 05, 2020
- Cheesy pastry twistsAug 05, 2020
- Potato Salad RecipesAug 05, 2020
- Lasagne recipe collectionAug 05, 2020
- Brilliant broccoli recipesAug 05, 2020
- Broccoli and kale soup with lemon creme fraicheAug 05, 2020
- Classic sconesAug 05, 2020
- The best Anzac biscuit recipe of all timeAug 04, 2020
- Homemade pastyAug 04, 2020
- Pork ribs with sticky barbecue sauceAug 04, 2020
- Tangy lemon squaresAug 04, 2020
- Vanilla cupcakesAug 04, 2020
- 27 comforting custard dessertsAug 04, 2020
- Anzac biscuit recipesAug 04, 2020
- Traditional beef casseroleAug 04, 2020