- 1 1/2 cup (225 grams) self-raising flour
- 30 gram butter
- 1/4 cup (30 grams) finely grated parmesan cheese
- 3/4 cup (180 millilitres) buttermilk, approximately
- 180 gram goats cheese
- 1 bunch fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 200 gram seeded black olives
- 1 tablespoon rinsed drained capers
- 1 clove garlic, quartered
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 5 drained anchovy fillets
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
Parmesan scones with goats cheese and tapenade
- 1Preheat oven to 200°C/180°C fan-forced. Oil oven tray.
- 2Sift flour into large bowl; rub in butter, then stir in parmesan. Using a knife, mix in enough buttermilk to make a soft dough.
- 3Turn dough onto floured surface, knead lightly until smooth. Press dough out to 1.5cm thickness, cut out 30 x 3cm rounds.
- 4Place scones, barely touching each other, on tray. Bake about 20 minutes. Turn scones onto wire rack, cover, cool.
- 5Meanwhile, make tapenade: Process ingredients until chopped coarsely.
- 6Split scones in half, top each half with tapenade and goats cheese; top each with a parsley leaf.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Creamed corn and bacon cob loafYesterday 1:50am
- 20 hearty, healthy soups to enjoySep 24, 2020
- Stuffed capsicumSep 24, 2020
- Spiced beef nachosSep 24, 2020
- Delicious dessert recipes with ricottaSep 24, 2020
- Curried sausagesSep 24, 2020
- 25 sweet strawberry dessert recipesSep 24, 2020
- Spiced fish tacos with slaw and avocado creamSep 24, 2020
- Rosé sangriaSep 23, 2020
- The best Anzac biscuit recipe of all timeSep 23, 2020
- Gluten-free treats and baked goodsSep 23, 2020
- Beef rissoles and mashSep 23, 2020
- 22 salad recipes that are surprisingly excitingSep 23, 2020
- Vanilla cupcakesSep 23, 2020
- Easy choc-chip biscuit recipesSep 23, 2020
- Barbecued salmon with salsa criollaSep 23, 2020