- 1.5 kilogram potatoes
- 1/2 cup (125ml) milk
- 1 1/4 cup (310ml) pouring cream
- 150 gram butter
- salt and pepper, to season
- 1Cook whole unpeeled potatoes in large saucepan of simmering salted water until tender; drain. Peel potatoes.
- 2Push warm potatoes, in batches, through fine mouli, potato ricer or fine sieve into same pan.
- 3Heat milk, cream and butter in large saucepan until simmering. Remove from heat.
- 4Stir potato with a wooden spoon, over low heat, 1 minute. Gradually stir in cream mixture, beating until mash is smooth. Season to taste.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Chorizo and capscium savoury bread puddingFeb 13, 2019
- Caramel cheesecake sliceFeb 13, 2019
- Delicious recipes to back up your gut healthFeb 13, 2019
- Valentine's Day dinners worth staying in forFeb 12, 2019
- Turmeric dosa with green chilli potatoesFeb 10, 2019
- Healthy steamed fish and vegetable parcelsFeb 10, 2019
- Vegan tiramisuFeb 10, 2019
- Indian-style gnocchi with green veg masalaFeb 10, 2019
- Grain-free coconut granolaFeb 10, 2019
- Banana, coconut & rosemary nice-creamFeb 10, 2019
- Gluten-free buckwheat waffles with golden syrupFeb 10, 2019
- How to cook burghulFeb 10, 2019
- Vegetable lasagneFeb 10, 2019