- 1.5 kilogram potatoes
- 1/2 cup (125ml) milk
- 1 1/4 cup (310ml) pouring cream
- 150 gram butter
- salt and pepper, to season
- 1Cook whole unpeeled potatoes in large saucepan of simmering salted water until tender; drain. Peel potatoes.
- 2Push warm potatoes, in batches, through fine mouli, potato ricer or fine sieve into same pan.
- 3Heat milk, cream and butter in large saucepan until simmering. Remove from heat.
- 4Stir potato with a wooden spoon, over low heat, 1 minute. Gradually stir in cream mixture, beating until mash is smooth. Season to taste.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Red lentil and pumpkin wrapsToday 1:44am
- 30 quick and easy recipesYesterday 11:46pm
- Blackberry parfaitYesterday 12:43am
- Pork silverside roast with maple-roasted vegiesJul 21, 2019
- Quick & easy minestroneJul 19, 2019
- Salmon parcels with kipfler potatoesJul 19, 2019
- 12 brussels sprouts recipesJul 18, 2019
- Ultimate greek saladJul 18, 2019
- Parsnip noodles with spicy lamb meatball raguJul 17, 2019
- 10 oat dessert and snack recipesJul 17, 2019
- Mint jellyJul 17, 2019
- 12 brilliant baked cheesecakesJul 17, 2019
- Roasted sumac chicken with baby vegetablesJul 16, 2019
- Pickled baby beetrootJul 16, 2019
- Easy bolognese recipesJul 16, 2019