- 1.5 kilogram potatoes
- 1/2 cup (125ml) milk
- 1 1/4 cup (310ml) pouring cream
- 150 gram butter
- salt and pepper, to season
- 1Cook whole unpeeled potatoes in large saucepan of simmering salted water until tender; drain. Peel potatoes.
- 2Push warm potatoes, in batches, through fine mouli, potato ricer or fine sieve into same pan.
- 3Heat milk, cream and butter in large saucepan until simmering. Remove from heat.
- 4Stir potato with a wooden spoon, over low heat, 1 minute. Gradually stir in cream mixture, beating until mash is smooth. Season to taste.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Classic rum ballsToday 4:29am
- Cherry tomato and goats cheese bruschettaYesterday 1:00pm
- 13 Christmas cookies recipesYesterday 1:00pm
- Gluten-free and dairy-free steamed puddingYesterday 1:00pm
- Salmon gravlax platterYesterday 1:00pm
- Perfect barbecue prawnsYesterday 1:00pm
- Our best bruschetta recipesYesterday 1:00pm
- Sticky chicken wings with dipping sauceYesterday 1:00pm
- Spiced pumpkin pies with honey & nutsYesterday 1:00pm
- Garlic breadNov 24, 2020
- Chocolate and cherry bombe alaskaNov 23, 2020
- Mouthwatering glazed Christmas ham recipesNov 23, 2020
- Garlic beef stir-fryNov 23, 2020
- Easy recipes with leeksNov 23, 2020
- Fettuccine carbonaraNov 23, 2020