- 375 gram pappardelle pasta
- 8 slice prosciutto, thinly sliced
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup pouring cream
- 1/2 cup finely grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1Cook pasta in large saucepan of boiling water until tender; drain, reserving ½ cup cooking liquid. Return pasta to pan over low heat.
- 2Meanwhile, cook prosciutto in heated oiled large frying pan until crisp; remove from pan.
- 3Combine eggs, cream and cheese in large jug. Add egg mixture, reserved cooking liquid, half the parsley and half the prosciutto to pasta; toss gently, season to taste.
- 4Serve pasta topped with remaining prosciutto and parsley.
Pappardelle are flat, wide, pasta ribbons; sometimes they have scalloped edges. Tagliatelle or fettuccine can be substituted.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Pasta al forno - Italian sausage pasta bakeToday 7:48am
- Vietnamese beef saladToday 6:23am
- Lattice biscuit citrus cheesecakeToday 6:00am
- Hoot hoot horray owl birthday cakeToday 5:26am
- Cauliflower and parsley saladToday 2:56am
- Impressive no-bake cheesecakes to finish a mealToday 1:13am
- Easy lemon cheesecakeYesterday 2:00pm
- Hash brownsYesterday 2:00pm
- Perfect puff pastry recipesYesterday 2:00pm
- Low fat beef sausage rollsYesterday 2:00pm
- Kale recipes you'll go crazy forSep 28, 2020
- Cauliflower 'fried rice' with mushrooms and hamSep 28, 2020
- Cauliflower recipesSep 27, 2020
- Lamb and spinach samosasSep 27, 2020
- Our best brussels sprouts recipesSep 27, 2020
- Garibaldi sliceSep 27, 2020