- 375 gram pappardelle pasta
- 8 slice prosciutto, thinly sliced
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup pouring cream
- 1/2 cup finely grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1Cook pasta in large saucepan of boiling water until tender; drain, reserving ½ cup cooking liquid. Return pasta to pan over low heat.
- 2Meanwhile, cook prosciutto in heated oiled large frying pan until crisp; remove from pan.
- 3Combine eggs, cream and cheese in large jug. Add egg mixture, reserved cooking liquid, half the parsley and half the prosciutto to pasta; toss gently, season to taste.
- 4Serve pasta topped with remaining prosciutto and parsley.
Pappardelle are flat, wide, pasta ribbons; sometimes they have scalloped edges. Tagliatelle or fettuccine can be substituted.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Tom yum fried rice with prawnsSep 16, 2019
- Quinoa recipes that really hit the spotSep 16, 2019
- Creamy chicken and pasta saladSep 16, 2019
- Vegetarian lasagne recipesSep 11, 2019
- Juice recipes to rival those bought in-storeSep 11, 2019
- Jerk fish & slaw salad cupsSep 10, 2019
- Mixed berry and ricotta tartSep 10, 2019
- Chicken, burghul & pomegranate saladSep 09, 2019
- Fudgy choc-cherry biscuitsSep 06, 2019
- Flourless chocolate hazelnut cakeSep 06, 2019
- Potato bakeSep 06, 2019
- Spinach dip cob loafSep 06, 2019
- Quiche LorraineSep 05, 2019