- 375 gram pappardelle pasta
- 8 slice prosciutto, thinly sliced
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup pouring cream
- 1/2 cup finely grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1Cook pasta in large saucepan of boiling water until tender; drain, reserving ½ cup cooking liquid. Return pasta to pan over low heat.
- 2Meanwhile, cook prosciutto in heated oiled large frying pan until crisp; remove from pan.
- 3Combine eggs, cream and cheese in large jug. Add egg mixture, reserved cooking liquid, half the parsley and half the prosciutto to pasta; toss gently, season to taste.
- 4Serve pasta topped with remaining prosciutto and parsley.
Pappardelle are flat, wide, pasta ribbons; sometimes they have scalloped edges. Tagliatelle or fettuccine can be substituted.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Chocolate fig panforteToday 1:18am
- Coconut sago puddingsToday 12:50am
- White christmas rocky roadToday 12:28am
- Coriander, lemon and chilli hummusToday 12:20am
- Thai green chicken curryYesterday 1:04am
- Coconut jam dropsNov 17, 2019
- Raspberry gelatoNov 17, 2019
- Rosé sangriaNov 17, 2019
- Bordelaise sauceNov 17, 2019
- Corned beef with mustard sauceNov 17, 2019
- The perfect potato chipNov 17, 2019
- Perfect potato saladNov 15, 2019
- 13 outstanding Christmas dessertsNov 14, 2019
- Banoffee pieNov 14, 2019
- Classic Christmas trifleNov 14, 2019
- 24 last-minute dinner recipes for entertainingNov 14, 2019