- 1⅓ cups (330ml) mango puree
- ⅓ cup (55g) icing sugar
- 1⅓ cups (375g) greek-style yoghurt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bean paste
- small paper cups and pop sticks
- 1Combine the puree, 1 tablespoon of the icing sugar and 2 tablespoons of the yoghurt in a small bowl.
- 2Combine the remaining icing sugar, yoghurt and paste in a small bowl.
- 3Spoon a third of the mango mixture into 8 x 125ml paper cups. Top with half the yoghurt mixture; swirl with a skewer. Repeat with the remaining mango and yoghurt mixtures.
- 4Freeze for 1 hour, then add pop sticks to centre about 2/3 way down the popsicles. Refreeze for 6 hours or overnight.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Delicious breakfast recipes for Mother's DayMay 04, 2021
- Star anise, soy and beer-braised beef shinMay 04, 2021
- Butterfly cakesMay 04, 2021
- Bolognese pasta bakeMay 04, 2021
- Zucchini and sweet potato loafMay 04, 2021
- 33 of our slow-cooked favouritesMay 04, 2021
- Cheesy risotto ballsMay 04, 2021
- Mixed bean chilliMay 04, 2021
- Amazing Mother's Day lunch recipes for your mumMay 04, 2021
- 20 edible gift ideas for Mother's DayMay 04, 2021
- Pizza dough and basic tomato sauceMay 04, 2021
- Prawn chu chee curryMay 04, 2021
- 25 delicious chicken breast recipesMay 04, 2021
- Spanish seafood stew with aioliMay 04, 2021