- 1⅓ cups (330ml) mango puree
- ⅓ cup (55g) icing sugar
- 1⅓ cups (375g) greek-style yoghurt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bean paste
- small paper cups and pop sticks
- 1Combine the puree, 1 tablespoon of the icing sugar and 2 tablespoons of the yoghurt in a small bowl.
- 2Combine the remaining icing sugar, yoghurt and paste in a small bowl.
- 3Spoon a third of the mango mixture into 8 x 125ml paper cups. Top with half the yoghurt mixture; swirl with a skewer. Repeat with the remaining mango and yoghurt mixtures.
- 4Freeze for 1 hour, then add pop sticks to centre about 2/3 way down the popsicles. Refreeze for 6 hours or overnight.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Slow-cooked lamb shank pieToday 5:13am
- Caramel sliceYesterday 11:16pm
- Corn and kidney bean quesadillas with tomato salsaYesterday 1:00pm
- Slow-cooked lamb with white beansYesterday 1:00pm
- Linguine primavera & poached eggsYesterday 1:00pm
- Brown fried rice with carrot, cabbage and red onionYesterday 1:00pm
- Raspberry crumble almond tartYesterday 1:00pm
- Braised beef cheeks in red wineYesterday 1:00pm
- Turkish eggs (Shakshuka)Yesterday 1:00pm
- Carrot cake with lemon cream cheese frostingYesterday 1:00pm
- Barley, chicken and sesame slawYesterday 1:00pm
- Creamy mushroom and spinach gnocchiYesterday 1:00pm
- Fish and chipsYesterday 1:00pm
- Spinach and ricotta cannelloniYesterday 1:00pm
- Jam rollYesterday 1:00pm
- Cumin-spiced steak with white bean hummusYesterday 1:00pm