- 1⅓ cups (330ml) mango puree
- ⅓ cup (55g) icing sugar
- 1⅓ cups (375g) greek-style yoghurt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bean paste
- small paper cups and pop sticks
- 1Combine the puree, 1 tablespoon of the icing sugar and 2 tablespoons of the yoghurt in a small bowl.
- 2Combine the remaining icing sugar, yoghurt and paste in a small bowl.
- 3Spoon a third of the mango mixture into 8 x 125ml paper cups. Top with half the yoghurt mixture; swirl with a skewer. Repeat with the remaining mango and yoghurt mixtures.
- 4Freeze for 1 hour, then add pop sticks to centre about 2/3 way down the popsicles. Refreeze for 6 hours or overnight.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Slow-cooker massaman beef curryToday 6:00am
- Homemade mint sauceToday 2:00am
- Eggplant parmigianaYesterday 2:00pm
- Delicious stir-friesYesterday 2:00pm
- Low calorie recipes for the 5:2 Fasting DietYesterday 2:00pm
- Roast loin of porkYesterday 2:00pm
- 19 delicious dinners using turkey minceYesterday 2:00pm
- Adorable mini cheesecakesYesterday 2:00pm
- 14 filling ideas for cannelloniYesterday 2:00pm
- 20 sensational schnitzelsYesterday 2:00pm
- How to make the perfect roast lambYesterday 2:00pm
- Easy combination fried riceSep 18, 2020
- Lemon dessert recipesSep 18, 2020
- Luscious lemon cakeSep 18, 2020
- Vegetarian quiche recipesSep 18, 2020