- 2 eggs, separated
- 1 cup (250g) mascarpone
- 1/4 cup (60ml) coffee liqueur
- 1/4 cup (55g) caster sugar
- 1/3 cup (80ml) strong coffee
- 2 tablespoon marsala
- 200 gram panettone
- 1/2 cup (40g) flaked almonds, toasted
- 240 gram fresh raspberries
- icing sugar, to serve
- 1Combine egg yolks, mascarpone, liqueur and sugar in a large bowl.
- 2Beat egg whites in a small bowl with an electric mixer until soft peaks form. Lightly fold into mascarpone mixture until combined.
- 3Combine coffee and marsala in a bowl.
- 4Spoon one-third of mascarpone mixture over base of a 2-litre (8-cup) serving bowl or dish.
- 5Tear half the panettone into bite-sized pieces; dip briefly into coffee mixture. Place over mascarpone mixture in dish. Repeat layers, ending with a mascarpone layer. Cover; refrigerate at least 3 hours or overnight.
- 6Spoon into serving bowls; top with almonds and raspberries. Dust with sifted icing sugar.
Panettone is a type of sweet bread loaf, originally from Milan, that is usually enjoyed during the festive season.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Easy combination fried riceYesterday 3:00am
- Chocolate chip cookiesYesterday 1:21am
- Pulled salmon tortillas with red cabbage slawJun 20, 2021
- Corned beef and red cabbage sandwichJun 20, 2021
- Potato and leek soupJun 20, 2021
- Spaghetti carbonara with peasJun 20, 2021
- Our best brussels sprouts recipesJun 20, 2021
- Miso noodle hotpotJun 20, 2021
- Cheesy polenta and sausage bakeJun 20, 2021
- Mini chicken and leek piesJun 20, 2021
- Savoury pie recipes that will feed the familyJun 20, 2021
- Easy risotto recipesJun 19, 2021
- Our best pancakes recipeJun 19, 2021
- 23 luscious lamb recipes for your slow cookerJun 19, 2021
- Indian roasted tomatoes, chickpeas and chilliJun 19, 2021