- 340 gram bought panettone, sliced thickly
- 1 cup (270g) cranberry and apple fruit mince
- 1 cup (250ml) cream
- 3/4 cup (180ml) milk
- 2 tablespoon caster sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1Preheat oven to 170°C. Grease six 1¼-cup (310ml) ovenproof teacups.
- 2To make custard; bring cream, milk, sugar and extract to the boil in a small saucepan. Whisk eggs in a medium bowl; gradually whisk hot milk mixture into egg mixture.
- 3Layer panettone and half the fruit mince, overlapping panettone slightly, in cups. Dollop spoonfuls of remaining fruit mince over panettone. Pour custard over panettone.
- 4Place cups in a large baking dish; add enough boiling water to come halfway up sides of cups.
- 5Bake for 35 minutes or until set. Remove puddings from baking dish; stand 10 minutes before serving.
Puds are best made just before serving. Any fruit mince can be used in this recipe.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Citrus almond twistAug 20, 2019
- Pistachio and apricot baklava cakeAug 20, 2019
- 10 quick and easy dessertsAug 20, 2019
- Teriyaki salmonAug 19, 2019
- Pistachio, pink pepper & rose petal barkAug 19, 2019
- Garlicky mushroom pizzaAug 19, 2019
- Mushroom pie with minted mushy peasAug 18, 2019
- Mixed berry clafoutisAug 16, 2019
- Banoffee meringue with honeycombAug 15, 2019
- Spinach, cheese and potato cannelloniAug 15, 2019
- Pumpkin and maple bacon tarts with fried eggsAug 14, 2019
- Free-form mushroom and cheese tartAug 13, 2019
- Lumberjack cakeAug 11, 2019
- Salmon recipesAug 09, 2019
- 25 magical mushroom recipesAug 07, 2019