- 340 gram bought panettone, sliced thickly
- 1 cup (270g) cranberry and apple fruit mince
- 1 cup (250ml) cream
- 3/4 cup (180ml) milk
- 2 tablespoon caster sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1Preheat oven to 170°C. Grease six 1¼-cup (310ml) ovenproof teacups.
- 2To make custard; bring cream, milk, sugar and extract to the boil in a small saucepan. Whisk eggs in a medium bowl; gradually whisk hot milk mixture into egg mixture.
- 3Layer panettone and half the fruit mince, overlapping panettone slightly, in cups. Dollop spoonfuls of remaining fruit mince over panettone. Pour custard over panettone.
- 4Place cups in a large baking dish; add enough boiling water to come halfway up sides of cups.
- 5Bake for 35 minutes or until set. Remove puddings from baking dish; stand 10 minutes before serving.
Puds are best made just before serving. Any fruit mince can be used in this recipe.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Seeded pumpkin breadYesterday 1:00pm
- Apple crumbleYesterday 1:00pm
- White chocolate, raspberry and macadamia blondiesYesterday 1:00pm
- Gluten-free banana breadYesterday 1:00pm
- Fresh tomato pizzettasYesterday 1:00pm
- 28 mango recipes for dessertYesterday 1:00pm
- Basic hummusOct 20, 2021
- Roti canai flatbreadOct 20, 2021
- Custard tartOct 20, 2021
- Our best hummus recipesOct 20, 2021
- How to start a food blogOct 20, 2021
- Our classic pavlova recipeOct 20, 2021
- 34 marvellous meatball recipesOct 20, 2021
- Peaches and cream pieOct 20, 2021
- Vietnamese chicken pho recipeOct 19, 2021