- 340 gram bought panettone, sliced thickly
- 1 cup (270g) cranberry and apple fruit mince
- 1 cup (250ml) cream
- 3/4 cup (180ml) milk
- 2 tablespoon caster sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1Preheat oven to 170°C. Grease six 1¼-cup (310ml) ovenproof teacups.
- 2To make custard; bring cream, milk, sugar and extract to the boil in a small saucepan. Whisk eggs in a medium bowl; gradually whisk hot milk mixture into egg mixture.
- 3Layer panettone and half the fruit mince, overlapping panettone slightly, in cups. Dollop spoonfuls of remaining fruit mince over panettone. Pour custard over panettone.
- 4Place cups in a large baking dish; add enough boiling water to come halfway up sides of cups.
- 5Bake for 35 minutes or until set. Remove puddings from baking dish; stand 10 minutes before serving.
Puds are best made just before serving. Any fruit mince can be used in this recipe.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Chorizo and capscium savoury bread puddingFeb 13, 2019
- Caramel cheesecake sliceFeb 13, 2019
- Delicious recipes to back up your gut healthFeb 13, 2019
- Valentine's Day dinners worth staying in forFeb 12, 2019
- Turmeric dosa with green chilli potatoesFeb 10, 2019
- Healthy steamed fish and vegetable parcelsFeb 10, 2019
- Vegan tiramisuFeb 10, 2019
- Indian-style gnocchi with green veg masalaFeb 10, 2019
- Grain-free coconut granolaFeb 10, 2019
- Banana, coconut & rosemary nice-creamFeb 10, 2019
- Gluten-free buckwheat waffles with golden syrupFeb 10, 2019
- How to cook burghulFeb 10, 2019
- Vegetable lasagneFeb 10, 2019