- 340 gram bought panettone, sliced thickly
- 1 cup (270g) cranberry and apple fruit mince
- 1 cup (250ml) cream
- 3/4 cup (180ml) milk
- 2 tablespoon caster sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1Preheat oven to 170°C. Grease six 1¼-cup (310ml) ovenproof teacups.
- 2To make custard; bring cream, milk, sugar and extract to the boil in a small saucepan. Whisk eggs in a medium bowl; gradually whisk hot milk mixture into egg mixture.
- 3Layer panettone and half the fruit mince, overlapping panettone slightly, in cups. Dollop spoonfuls of remaining fruit mince over panettone. Pour custard over panettone.
- 4Place cups in a large baking dish; add enough boiling water to come halfway up sides of cups.
- 5Bake for 35 minutes or until set. Remove puddings from baking dish; stand 10 minutes before serving.
Puds are best made just before serving. Any fruit mince can be used in this recipe.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Crisp-skin barramundi with mandarin salsaMay 20, 2019
- Mandarin marmaladeMay 20, 2019
- Mandarin and chai soufflesMay 20, 2019
- Magical mandarin recipesMay 20, 2019
- Mandarin and cardamom gluten-free muesliMay 19, 2019
- Mandarin and poppy seed friandsMay 19, 2019
- Jam dropsMay 15, 2019
- Cottage pieMay 15, 2019
- Slow cooker soup recipesMay 15, 2019
- Apple pieMay 14, 2019
- Cuban black bean soup in the slow cookerMay 14, 2019
- Slow cooker vegetable minestroneMay 14, 2019
- Slow-cooker ribollitaMay 14, 2019
- Slow-cooker borschtMay 14, 2019
- Ricotta recipes for a delicious dinnerMay 14, 2019