- 4 eggs
- 2 tablespoon caster sugar
- 1 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 50 gram melted butter
- 1 1/2 cup self-raising flour
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1Beat eggs and sugar in a small bowl with an electric mixer until thick; stir in buttermilk and butter.
- 2Sift self-raising flour into a large bowl; whisk in egg mixture until smooth. Stand batter 15 minutes.
- 3Heat a heavy-based medium frying pan over medium heat; brush pan with a little melted butter. Pour ¼ cup of batter into pan; cook until bubbles appear on surface. Turn pancake; cook until browned lightly. Remove from pan; cover to keep warm.
- 4Repeat with remaining batter and more melted butter. Drizzle with maple syrup.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Chilli barbecued haloumi recipe with zucchini saladYesterday 4:00pm
- Sticky date pudding with butterscotch sauceMar 21, 2019
- Pommes AnnaMar 20, 2019
- Chocolate Easter frecklesMar 20, 2019
- Noughts and crosses chocolate chip easter bunsMar 20, 2019
- 7 creative ways to take damper to the next levelMar 19, 2019
- Easy hot cross bunsMar 18, 2019
- Cream-free spaghetti carbonaraMar 14, 2019
- Goan fish curry with low-carb cauliflower riceMar 13, 2019
- Low-carb turkey and kale lasagneMar 13, 2019
- Mega mushroom burgersMar 13, 2019
- Spinach and ricotta-stuffed chicken parmigianaMar 11, 2019
- Fennel, lemon, pea & prawn risottoMar 11, 2019
- Sweet potato pizza with fig and pancettaMar 11, 2019