- 4 eggs
- 2 tablespoon caster sugar
- 1 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 50 gram melted butter
- 1 1/2 cup self-raising flour
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1Beat eggs and sugar in a small bowl with an electric mixer until thick; stir in buttermilk and butter.
- 2Sift self-raising flour into a large bowl; whisk in egg mixture until smooth. Stand batter 15 minutes.
- 3Heat a heavy-based medium frying pan over medium heat; brush pan with a little melted butter. Pour ¼ cup of batter into pan; cook until bubbles appear on surface. Turn pancake; cook until browned lightly. Remove from pan; cover to keep warm.
- 4Repeat with remaining batter and more melted butter. Drizzle with maple syrup.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- South-East Asian dinner recipesYesterday 11:51pm
- Peach galetteYesterday 2:00pm
- What food is in season in June?Yesterday 2:00pm
- Pineapple upside-down cakeYesterday 2:00pm
- Ultimate slow cooker ideas for winterYesterday 2:00pm
- Impossible pieYesterday 2:00pm
- Pumpkin sconesYesterday 2:00pm
- 14 sweet & savoury buttermilk recipesYesterday 2:00pm
- Custard tartYesterday 2:00pm
- 27 brilliant ways to use barley in your recipesYesterday 2:00pm
- Banana cake recipesYesterday 2:00pm
- Vietnamese beef brisketMay 29, 2020
- Baked rice custardMay 29, 2020
- Easy guacamoleMay 28, 2020
- Boeuf bourguignonMay 28, 2020