- 4 eggs
- 2 tablespoon caster sugar
- 1 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 50 gram melted butter
- 1 1/2 cup self-raising flour
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1Beat eggs and sugar in a small bowl with an electric mixer until thick; stir in buttermilk and butter.
- 2Sift self-raising flour into a large bowl; whisk in egg mixture until smooth. Stand batter 15 minutes.
- 3Heat a heavy-based medium frying pan over medium heat; brush pan with a little melted butter. Pour ¼ cup of batter into pan; cook until bubbles appear on surface. Turn pancake; cook until browned lightly. Remove from pan; cover to keep warm.
- 4Repeat with remaining batter and more melted butter. Drizzle with maple syrup.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Quick & easy minestroneYesterday 2:24am
- Salmon parcels with kipfler potatoesYesterday 12:03am
- 12 brussels sprouts recipesJul 18, 2019
- Ultimate greek saladJul 18, 2019
- Parsnip noodles with spicy lamb meatball raguJul 17, 2019
- 10 oat dessert and snack recipesJul 17, 2019
- Mint jellyJul 17, 2019
- 12 brilliant baked cheesecakesJul 17, 2019
- Roasted sumac chicken with baby vegetablesJul 16, 2019
- Pickled baby beetrootJul 16, 2019
- Easy bolognese recipesJul 16, 2019
- Layered banana butterscotch cakeJul 15, 2019
- French toastJul 13, 2019
- Fabulous French recipesJul 13, 2019
- Slow cooker beef rendangJul 13, 2019