- 2 small shallots, chopped finely
- 1½ tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1½ teaspoon finely crushed pink peppercorns
- 1½ teaspoons white wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh chives
- 24 oysters on the half shell
- 1Divide shallots between two small serving bowls. Add red wine vinegar and pink peppercorns to one bowl.
- 2Add white wine vinegar and chives to second bowl.
- 3Just before serving, spoon dressings over 12 oysters each.
Not suitable to freeze or microwave.Buy oysters up to a day ahead; store covered with damp paper towel, then a tea towel in the fridge. Cover opened oysters with plastic wrap.
extra express Serve oysters natural, placed on a bed of ice with a grinding of black pepper and lemon halves wrapped in muslin for a decorative touch.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Double chocolate brownie cookiesJul 03, 2020
- Osso buco with gremolataJul 02, 2020
- Rocky roadJul 02, 2020
- Churros with hot chocolateJul 02, 2020
- Quince galetteJul 02, 2020
- Pear & ginger upside-down cakeJul 02, 2020
- Coffee & cardamon brisketJul 02, 2020
- Silverbeet and ricotta dumplingsJul 02, 2020
- Easy rissole recipesJul 02, 2020
- Lamb korma meatball curryJul 02, 2020
- Slow-cooker lamb cassouletJul 02, 2020
- 12 incredible ideas for scone toppingsJul 02, 2020
- Easy apple crumble recipes for dessertJul 01, 2020
- 18 sensational upside-down cakesJul 01, 2020
- 10 easy pancake recipesJul 01, 2020
- Fennel recipesJul 01, 2020