- 250 g Delta Cream chocolate biscuits
- 60 g butter, melted
- 500 g cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup (110g) caster sugar
- 1½ cups (420g) Nutella chocolate hazelnut spread
- 3 eggs
- 1 Grand Ferrero
- edible gold shimmer powder or sprinkles, to decorate
- ⅓ cup (80ml) thickened cream
- 80 g dark chocolate, chopped finely
- 1Preheat oven to 150°C (130°C fan-forced). Grease and line base and side of a 20cm springform cake pan. 2 Process biscuits until fine crumbs form. Add butter; process until combined. Press over base of the prepared pan; smooth surface. Freeze while preparing filling.
- 2Meanwhile, in a clean food processor, process cream cheese and sugar until smooth and combined. Add chocolate spread; process until combined. With motor operating, add one egg at a time, processing until combined.
- 3Pour mixture into pan. Place pan on an oven tray. Bake for about 1 hour 20 minutes or until almost set in the centre. Cool in oven with door ajar. Cover; refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight.
- 4Bring cream to the boil in a small saucepan; remove from heat. Add chocolate; stir until melted. Cool for 10 minutes.
- 5pread Ganache over top of cheesecake, allowing some to run over edge. Top with Grand Ferrero and gold shimmer powder.
Cheesecake suitable to freeze at the end of step 4. Ganache suitable to microwave.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Easy combination fried riceYesterday 3:00am
- Chocolate chip cookiesYesterday 1:21am
- Pulled salmon tortillas with red cabbage slawJun 20, 2021
- Corned beef and red cabbage sandwichJun 20, 2021
- Potato and leek soupJun 20, 2021
- Spaghetti carbonara with peasJun 20, 2021
- Our best brussels sprouts recipesJun 20, 2021
- Miso noodle hotpotJun 20, 2021
- Cheesy polenta and sausage bakeJun 20, 2021
- Mini chicken and leek piesJun 20, 2021
- Savoury pie recipes that will feed the familyJun 20, 2021
- Easy risotto recipesJun 19, 2021
- Our best pancakes recipeJun 19, 2021
- 23 luscious lamb recipes for your slow cookerJun 19, 2021
- Indian roasted tomatoes, chickpeas and chilliJun 19, 2021