- 250 g Delta Cream chocolate biscuits
- 60 g butter, melted
- 500 g cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup (110g) caster sugar
- 1½ cups (420g) Nutella chocolate hazelnut spread
- 3 eggs
- 1 Grand Ferrero
- edible gold shimmer powder or sprinkles, to decorate
- ⅓ cup (80ml) thickened cream
- 80 g dark chocolate, chopped finely
- 1Preheat oven to 150°C (130°C fan-forced). Grease and line base and side of a 20cm springform cake pan. 2 Process biscuits until fine crumbs form. Add butter; process until combined. Press over base of the prepared pan; smooth surface. Freeze while preparing filling.
- 2Meanwhile, in a clean food processor, process cream cheese and sugar until smooth and combined. Add chocolate spread; process until combined. With motor operating, add one egg at a time, processing until combined.
- 3Pour mixture into pan. Place pan on an oven tray. Bake for about 1 hour 20 minutes or until almost set in the centre. Cool in oven with door ajar. Cover; refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight.
- 4Bring cream to the boil in a small saucepan; remove from heat. Add chocolate; stir until melted. Cool for 10 minutes.
- 5pread Ganache over top of cheesecake, allowing some to run over edge. Top with Grand Ferrero and gold shimmer powder.
Cheesecake suitable to freeze at the end of step 4. Ganache suitable to microwave.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- RatatouilleToday 6:11am
- Easter lunch recipesToday 12:43am
- Vegetarian eggplant recipesToday 12:20am
- Scone recipesYesterday 11:38pm
- PikeletsYesterday 6:00pm
- Delicious cornflake cookies and slicesYesterday 2:00pm
- White sauceYesterday 2:00pm
- Sausage casseroleYesterday 2:00pm
- Irish soda bread rollsYesterday 2:00pm
- Gluten-free sconesYesterday 2:00pm
- Beef bourguignon and potato pieYesterday 2:00pm
- Easter baking ideasYesterday 2:00pm
- 20 classic baking recipesYesterday 2:00pm
- Easter carrot cake with spiced buttercream & caramel sauceYesterday 2:30am
- Melting momentsApr 06, 2020
- Easter bunny cakeApr 06, 2020