- 250 g Delta Cream chocolate biscuits
- 60 g butter, melted
- 500 g cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup (110g) caster sugar
- 1½ cups (420g) Nutella chocolate hazelnut spread
- 3 eggs
- 1 Grand Ferrero
- edible gold shimmer powder or sprinkles, to decorate
- ⅓ cup (80ml) thickened cream
- 80 g dark chocolate, chopped finely
- 1Preheat oven to 150°C (130°C fan-forced). Grease and line base and side of a 20cm springform cake pan. 2 Process biscuits until fine crumbs form. Add butter; process until combined. Press over base of the prepared pan; smooth surface. Freeze while preparing filling.
- 2Meanwhile, in a clean food processor, process cream cheese and sugar until smooth and combined. Add chocolate spread; process until combined. With motor operating, add one egg at a time, processing until combined.
- 3Pour mixture into pan. Place pan on an oven tray. Bake for about 1 hour 20 minutes or until almost set in the centre. Cool in oven with door ajar. Cover; refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight.
- 4Bring cream to the boil in a small saucepan; remove from heat. Add chocolate; stir until melted. Cool for 10 minutes.
- 5pread Ganache over top of cheesecake, allowing some to run over edge. Top with Grand Ferrero and gold shimmer powder.
Cheesecake suitable to freeze at the end of step 4. Ganache suitable to microwave.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Classic lamingtonsJan 25, 2020
- Lamington popsJan 25, 2020
- Churros with hot chocolateJan 16, 2020
- Ricotta cheesecake with mangoJan 16, 2020
- Bourbon & molasses barbecue sauceJan 16, 2020
- Passionfruit cheesecake sliceJan 15, 2020
- Paprika chicken with chilli sauceJan 15, 2020
- Crab and zucchini spaghettiJan 15, 2020
- Quick three-cheese frittataJan 15, 2020
- Prawn cocktail platterJan 15, 2020
- Chicken skewers with green olive dressingJan 15, 2020
- Three-ingredient plum tartJan 15, 2020
- Linguine with garlic prawnsJan 15, 2020
- Lamb kofta with yoghurtJan 15, 2020
- Scone recipesJan 15, 2020